Perspective Playing Cards by Hudson Design (KS) 2nd Attempt Launched

Author (Read 3958 times)

Re: Perspective Playing Cards by Hudson Design (KS) 2nd Attempt Launched
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2015, 12:22:44 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi, Jester,

You're new here, so you probably didn't know the protocol for new topics.  We keep decks to a single topic in the Playing Card Plethora, in an effort to have all the pertinent information about it in one place when people come looking for it later.  There was already a pre-existing topic, so I merged yours with it.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Perspective Playing Cards by Hudson Design (KS) 2nd Attempt Launched
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 09:30:11 PM »

HudsonDesign

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Upcycle your life

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

I really thought it was a home run this time, but in light of a couple of things I had planned to help with the ending not coming together, and strangely a handful of the larger backers pulling out all of a sudden (leaving us from being close to our goal to so very far away with only a week remaining) I have decided to cancel this to allow people who are tight on funds but thinking of supporting other projects that need it but are supporting this to the end instead, to go help those other creators make their dreams happen.

I will keep the current supporters up to date and possibly revisit the design at a later date in a different style.  In the mean time I will continue my work on the very early stages of the Fume design I have been showing around a little however this is a long way off and It will share it more formally soon as I am working on it.

Thanks to everyone who was so vocal and supportive on this deck, I hope you have not all been too let down.  There is always the future to be excited about.

De.