You are Here:
Best decks of cards under $15

Author (Read 4356 times)

Re: Best decks of cards under $15
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 10:24:05 AM »

AtomSmash

• True Member
  • ಠ_ಠ
Anything Uusi (Blue blood, bohemias Optiks, BB redux and pagans are what they're released to this point in time)
Encarded (they're all great but I think only the aurums and decos can be got for <$15)
Ellusionist: Love the artifice purples
Theory11: Monarches, medallions and Black JAQKs all the way
Thanks. I've been thinking about getting some artifice for some time now, as well as the BB Redux. Uusi's designs are awesome.
...but that's just my opinion.

ಠ_ಠ CARDS ಠ_ಠ

Re: Best decks of cards under $15
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 11:04:47 AM »

Jonathan

• Forum Regular
Anything Uusi (Blue blood, bohemias Optiks, BB redux and pagans are what they're released to this point in time)
Encarded (they're all great but I think only the aurums and decos can be got for <$15)
Ellusionist: Love the artifice purples
Theory11: Monarches, medallions and Black JAQKs all the way
Thanks. I've been thinking about getting some artifice for some time now, as well as the BB Redux. Uusi's designs are awesome.

I'm not sure if this is true across the board, but my purple artifice seem to be printed on a different stock to my blue and green artifice.
The purple artifice back design is nicely imo and the stock is thinner/more springy. The blue and green have white borders around their backs and have a stiffer stock. This is all out of the packet mind you - I don't know what they're like if/when you break them in enough.

I'd offer to sell/trade you BB reduxes but the international shipping just wouldn't be worth it for you :(.