You are Here:
Doctor Who - Limited T-Shirt Playing Card Design with free 8th of Hearts card

Author (Read 592 times)

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Doctor Who and Playing Card Fans will be more then happy to read the following! :)
A limited T-Shirt sold only on January, 3rd 2014!

8th of Hearts by WinterArtwork

With today´s 8th Doctor Design you get a collectible 8th of Hearts playing card for FREE!
If you don´t own the other collectable Cards from the previous designs - here is your chance to own the set by simply
adding one of the Doctor WHO Playing Card designs from the Gallery into your 8th of Hearts order.
Then you will get the whole Set - it will not show up in the cart but will be added to your shipment, so don´t worry.
International Shipping is $4 for one shirt - the shirts have very good quality (print and garmet).
BUY HERE ONLY $11
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

bhong

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
  • Mere-Mortal playing card collector
I've got a friend who's a huge Dr. Who fan. What would be cool if they actually had a whole deck of cards like that. The artwork is pretty decent and would make a great deck of cards, in general, and especially for fans.

Sher143

• Discourse Veteran
I like the artwork on these. I also think it would be awesome if it was a whole deck.

AtomSmash

• True Member
  • ಠ_ಠ
Such a shame this isn't a full deck. I would definitely buy it, the artwork looks awesome.  :(
...but that's just my opinion.

ಠ_ಠ CARDS ಠ_ಠ