You are Here:
[SALE] Leaving the hobby, ALL DECKS ON SALE!

Author (Read 359 times)

[SALE] Leaving the hobby, ALL DECKS ON SALE!
« on: August 08, 2013, 02:28:19 AM »

Noobmachine

Hi guys, I've been on this forum a while, and started collecting last year or so, but since then I've moved on from the whole playing card hobby, and as such will be selling off my entire collection. I'm from Singapore and will be shipping from there (obviously) but international buyers are welcome. This stuff is more or less priced reasonably low as I do just want to get rid of most of it, so the more you buy, the more I'm willing to throw in discounts. No low-balling though, please do understand that I want to make at least some form of returns on my cards.

I accept payment through Paypal only, and the option for Cash on Delivery for any SINGAPOREAN buyers.

Feel free to contact me (Karl) at either my email, siu_karl@yahoo.com.sg or through PMs. (email is a better though)

The cost for shipping most of these is as follows: (prices in USD)
1-3 decks - $6-8
4-6 decks - $12
7+ decks - Contact me for confirmation of shipping prices.

These are what decks I have to offer, the prices are not exactly final, I'm open to negotiations, and will gladly give discounts for purchases of multiple decks.

ALL OPENED DECKS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION, shuffled maybe once or twice at max.
Unless stated, ALL DECKS ARE SEALED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION)
UPDATED: ALL SOLD DECKS ARE REMOVED

Tungstene Deck - $25

Magic-con v2 - $15
Set of 2 Monarch decks, Normal and newer Silver one - $12
Pr1me sketch deck with red(opened) and blue decks attached as a set - $20
Fan back(opened)and Circle back Tally Ho Vipers - $30 for the set
Theory 11 Black Stingers deck, 1 opened(from Kentuky) - $8
Set of 4 Arrco Tahoe Reprint decks (2011) (Black, White, Blue(opened) and Red(serialised and wrapped in foil)) - $30
Sentinel Deck - $5
2 DnD Fantastique decks (1 free opened one, if you want it) - $10
Bunch of Ellusionist Decks, all opened, (I'll probably keep these, but If you'd like them, just let me know - They're free)

Bunch of Assorted Open Decks, a boat load of them, I'll throw the good condition ones in for free at no added shipping cost as a sort of bonus for buyers :)

And that's about it, thanks for taking the time to look and if you have any further questions please ask away and if you require pictures feel free to ask, I'm currently a bit too busy to take individual photos but if you have something in mind and want to check, I'll take a few for you.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:56:11 AM by Noobmachine »
Empty lousy signature is lousy and empty :(

Re: [SALE] Leaving the hobby, ALL DECKS ON SALE!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 07:27:10 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, Noobmachine, sorry to hear that you're leaving the hobby.

Please include your name in your sale post.

I recommend that you remove the listings for the sold decks - the post is very cluttered and harder to read.  If you really want people ot know what sold so far, make a separate list for them at the bottom of the post.  (Also, you have deck sets listed at full price where some decks were sold off individually, which is a little confusing.)
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/