Author (Read 855 times)

[TRADE IN PROGRESS] Magic Con Uncut vs S&M v.1
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:05:06 PM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Hey guys..I am being offered a Magic Con Uncut Sheet for my S&M v.1 set...What do you guys think of the offer? Do you think it is wise? Also, if I did not want the Magic Con Uncut he would offer me (2) Gold Arcanes and (2) Red Artifice. I have been wanting a Gold Arcane for quite some time and the two Red Artifice would add to my already 4 of them and make a half brick...Any opinions or advice is well appreciated! Thank you guys! :)

Re: [TRADE IN PROGRESS] Magic Con Uncut vs S&M v.1
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 02:34:40 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Is it a MCv1 or v2 uncut? If it's v2, does it have DB's signature on it or not? Personally, if it is v2, even if it has DB's signature, I don't think it is worth a set of S&M v1. However the 2 GA and 2 RA for the set seems about fair. If you are trading through AC, you might want to check the "Trading Partners" thread to see if he has a good reputation or not. And if the trade is completed successfully, make sure to post there with some feedback. Thx,
Nathan :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:35:46 PM by NathanCanadas »

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
I think its not a bad deal personally, and If you want I will be getting a GA soon and I could sell or trade it to ya!
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
it up to you .. i personally think S&M v1 is very rare but magic con uncut is also very rare .. but i will still trade for it since i also have a set of s&M v1 .. anyway if you do not wish to trade with the guys .. i hope to trade so maybe can give me the contact info

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 12:50:05 AM »

anep21

• Elite Member
i think you should get it. magic con uncut cost $250 and S&M V1 only around $160 with shipping now

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 12:33:07 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
i think you should get it. magic con uncut cost $250 and S&M V1 only around $160 with shipping now
It's not always a good idea to think only about the price. 80% of the members on these forums agree that the MCv2 uncuts are way overpriced. What I'm saying is that it's not because something costs more on the market that a trade is always worth it. For example, would rather have 1 DB clip that costs 350$ or 15 normal porper clips that you can cover in a material similar to the one covering the DB clip for very cheap? Would you rather have 1 sealed Fulton Clip Joint (worth 40$) or 8 normal FCJ without a seal?

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 03:37:54 AM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
This actually fell through seeing that the person who was going to originally receive the Uncut Sheet did not so the trade is no more. But I do appreciate everyone's thoughts and advice! I think I am glad this fell through anyhow now.

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 11:12:55 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
You might want to lock this thread now that it is over with, unless you are in the process of making another thread.