Author (Read 545 times)

Aether Card Updates
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:11:03 AM »

Loop Cuts

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
I'd love to see some site updates soon.  There were so many great concepts in play that never fully developed with this forum.  This is home for many of us and tho you are not as committed as you once were, Alex, I still think this forum should continue to evolve.  I'd be happy to tweak settings and update the interface. 

Re: Aether Card Updates
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 11:31:46 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I'd love to see some site updates soon.  There were so many great concepts in play that never fully developed with this forum.  This is home for many of us and tho you are not as committed as you once were, Alex, I still think this forum should continue to evolve.  I'd be happy to tweak settings and update the interface.

??  Didn't Alex get out of the playing card business?  Or are you referring to this website, the Discourse?  He's been reducing the presence of the AetherCards brand over time and will possibly even remove it.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »

Loop Cuts

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

??  Didn't Alex get out of the playing card business?  Or are you referring to this website, the Discourse?  He's been reducing the presence of the AetherCards brand over time and will possibly even remove it.

I'm well aware of that. What I mean is the forum in general.  He is the guy holding the keys for updates on the forums and improving them. That is why I refer to him. 

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:11:58 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I just haven't had the time to commit. I'm honestly just waiting until the right person comes along to sell this place to. Someone with the same free-speech no agenda philosophy that made this forum successful.

You guys deserve more updates, aesthetic and content-wise, but the best I can do nowadays is handle back-end stuff to ensure the site runs smoothly, as well as moderation when needed.

As of now, my focus is keeping the site running indefinitely.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:12:17 PM by alex. »
Forum Founder.