You are Here:
Aether Cards Second Deck; Harlequin Series

Author (Read 48968 times)

Re: Aether Cards Second Deck; Harlequin Series
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2012, 12:46:53 AM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
did Alex run out of money to ship the last orders or what because if that's the case why don't we raise money so he can ship out the remaining orders ?

« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2012, 12:56:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
you are talking out of your ass dude .

...and you would know, because you have your head up your ass?  :))

Kidding aside, when you try looking like a badass and don't back up your statements with anything even remotely intelligent, you only end up looking like a dumbass.  Take it to the LOLAQ.

Now, would EVERYONE here please rein this in a bit?  The topic's about the Harlequin deck.  I don't think the name's even been mentioned outside of a quote in the last ten posts...  If you wanna debate T11 decks vs. E decks or anything else that isn't the Harlequin deck, make a new topic somewhere.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2012, 01:04:53 AM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
we all no that you Don have it so far up your ass you think you run this whole forum .

« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2012, 01:21:29 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
we all no that you Don have it so far up your ass you think you run this whole forum .

As a matter of fact, I DO run this board.  And the STISO.  This board happens to be the most heavily-trafficked on the forum, so it just looks like the entire forum to people who don't open their eyes and put their brains in a gear other than neutral.

Just stop.  Seriously.  You're starting a battle of wits, woefully unarmed.

If you have nothing more to say about the Harlequin deck, go play somewhere else.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #279 on: December 14, 2012, 01:27:41 AM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
your the one who started it. first your over hear telling me that i have my head up my ass and then you can't handle the truth. now what are you going to threaten me of banning me from the discourse.

As for the Harlequin deck i hope it gets made soon for collector's sake . ;D

« Reply #280 on: December 14, 2012, 04:14:31 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I'm not trying to get people talking about MY deck, but this thread is not about E/T11. There are threads for discussing those brands. Keep this thread about the topic at hand for the sake of future readers. I don't mind seeing the topic die either, at least until there is breaking news on the deck which I do not see happening any time soon.

As for E vs. T11, I personally prefer E's decks in every aspect except the tuck cases. It all comes down to personal preference. Each company puts out (mostly) quality products. Remember, no one is forcing anyone to collect what they do not want. :)
Forum Founder.

« Reply #281 on: December 14, 2012, 05:19:43 AM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I'm not trying to get people talking about MY deck, but this thread is not about E/T11. There are threads for discussing those brands. Keep this thread about the topic at hand for the sake of future readers. I don't mind seeing the topic die either, at least until there is breaking news on the deck which I do not see happening any time soon.

As for E vs. T11, I personally prefer E's decks in every aspect except the tuck cases. It all comes down to personal preference. Each company puts out (mostly) quality products. Remember, no one is forcing anyone to collect what they do not want. :)

Lets pull this back on track from Frost's verbal crap and the E vs t11.

Alex, even if you aren't going to continue the designs, I wish you the best of luck either way. I say give it another shot and don't give up, but whatever, it is up to you!

Kind regards bro.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:20:27 AM by Joker and the Thief »
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #282 on: December 14, 2012, 07:11:26 AM »

Loop Cuts

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
The Harlequin was a very interesting design overall but not what should be made next if any.  I had the chance to lay eyes on the Second Vortex deck and I think that would be the way to go for sure.  Bad thing is, I think Alex lost the art because he had computer issues. 

Will Aether ever return?  I have hope for many reasions.