You are Here:
Black Crown Deck

Author (Read 47509 times)

Re: Black Crown Deck
« Reply #275 on: December 23, 2011, 04:06:44 PM »

alexpandrea

• Newcomer
Wow you guys find these things fast! Awesome

Well one thing i do want to say is this is not a fake sell-out at all. After sending out all the black decks we counted our inventory and realized (because of the site going down) that we sold less than we intended. Also, not only that, but because of the site going down (which was our fault) many people had them in their shopping carts but couldnt checkout. Of course, we want to make everyone happy as usual, so we are releasing a few more to somewhat fix the problem. This means we are keeping fewer for ourselves, but thats ok, we're not selfish :)

Also, for the arrco cards, because of their popularity, we got more from The New York Magic Project...you guys can still pick up the few left there as well.

As far as the crowns are concerned...half of our stock is almost gone. The release on monday will be the last of this half at a price you cant pass up! The rest will be getting to us from uspc a few weeks after the new year most likely.

Hope this helps!
Alex^

« Reply #276 on: December 23, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Are they rereleasing the black crowns? Can someone fill me in on what is going on!! ??? ??? ???
also i got 5 black crowns in today and I LOVE THEM!! One of my favorite decks!!
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #277 on: December 23, 2011, 04:35:56 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Are they rereleasing the black crowns? Can someone fill me in on what is going on!! ??? ??? ???
also i got 5 black crowns in today and I LOVE THEM!! One of my favorite decks!!

Yes they are releasing more Black Crowns on December 26th at 1:00pm est.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #278 on: December 23, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Might be my chance to pick some of these up, then... Along with a few blue decks too. :)
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »

Lushbob

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Might be my chance to pick some of these up, then... Along with a few blue decks too. :)

Same! This is a perfect opportunity for me to get one of each of the decks!
"What have future generations ever done for us?" - Groucho Marx

« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2011, 10:27:53 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
awesome can i can get all the colour of the v2

« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2011, 11:03:28 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
That shouldn't be too hard to find out, please do your own research a little ::) hint: check their site

« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2011, 11:46:50 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I wanna know about the price, are they gonna be $7.95?

« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I wanna know about the price, are they gonna be $7.95?

Most likely, unless they are having a special sale.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2011, 11:59:26 PM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
I would assume 7.95. TBC has been really good with pricing and customer service.  I haven't heard of anybody but the buck twins rereleasing stuff with an inflated price.

« Reply #285 on: December 24, 2011, 12:00:32 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I would assume 7.95. TBC has been really good with pricing and customer service.  I haven't heard of anybody but the buck twins rereleasing stuff with an inflated price.

Yeah, D&D is kind of too much making money now.

« Reply #286 on: December 24, 2011, 12:02:55 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Does the 15% off on bricks apply to black crowns too? If so, that would be about $80 for a brick... Checking my credit card now.

Edit: Nope, won't have enough for a brick, there was a mistake on my pay last week so my available credit is pretty low... Sorry Alex ::)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:08:46 AM by Moon.exe »

« Reply #287 on: December 24, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
You got 15% off if you ordered a brick on the 1st release.

« Reply #288 on: December 24, 2011, 01:44:55 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Lets try and keep all posts relating to the upcoming re-release of the Black Crowns to this thread: http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=1116.0

That way people do not get confused and we don't get duplicate's of questions and posts in each. Normal chat about the Black Crown deck can still be carried on within this thread if preferred.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:45:25 AM by Curt »

« Reply #289 on: December 24, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »

Derek

• Discourse Veteran
Just got mine in the mail. Does anyone else's deck come out of order? Like shuffled? And also fan like crap?  :-\
You buy a Ferrari when you want to be someone. You buy a Lamborghini when you are someone. - Frank Sinatra

« Reply #290 on: December 24, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Just got mine in the mail. Does anyone else's deck come out of order? Like shuffled? And also fan like crap?  :-\
This deck comes in a certain stack. Not the normal order that you usually get. Also, mine fanned like crap at first. But after breaking it in, it fans beautifully.

« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2011, 08:36:29 PM »

Derek

• Discourse Veteran
This deck comes in a certain stack. Not the normal order that you usually get. Also, mine fanned like crap at first. But after breaking it in, it fans beautifully.

Yeah I've worked them in for about 2 hours now and they've gotten a little better..
You buy a Ferrari when you want to be someone. You buy a Lamborghini when you are someone. - Frank Sinatra

« Reply #292 on: December 25, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Well one thing i do want to say is this is not a fake sell-out at all. After sending out all the black decks we counted our inventory and realized (because of the site going down) that we sold less than we intended. Also, not only that, but because of the site going down (which was our fault) many people had them in their shopping carts but couldnt checkout. Of course, we want to make everyone happy as usual, so we are releasing a few more to somewhat fix the problem. This means we are keeping fewer for ourselves, but thats ok, we're not selfish :)

Also, for the arrco cards, because of their popularity, we got more from The New York Magic Project...you guys can still pick up the few left there as well.

As far as the crowns are concerned...half of our stock is almost gone. The release on monday will be the last of this half at a price you cant pass up! The rest will be getting to us from uspc a few weeks after the new year most likely.

Hope this helps!
Alex^

A thought just occurred to me - does this mean that anyone who had a few decks in their cart but were caught in flagrante delicito when the server went casters up may actually be able to revisit their cart and make that interrupted purchase?  Or were the carts emptied out?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:15:12 AM by Good@Sabacc »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #293 on: December 25, 2011, 05:41:59 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Hope this helps!
Alex^

A thought just occurred to me - does this mean that anyone who had a few decks in their cart but were caught in flagrante delicito when the server went casters up may actually be able to revisit their cart and make that interrupted purchase?  Or were the carts emptied out?

I'm almost 100% sure they would be emptied out! That would be confusing to try to recreate the situation before the server crash.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck