Bicycle 808 Club - Cigar Uncut Sheets

Author (Read 5467 times)

Re: Bicycle 808 Club - Cigar Uncut Sheets
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 01:40:50 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
All these photos are making me want to stop buying uncut sheets! I'm glad you were able to get the problem rectified guys! There are still a few things I want to buy from Club 808. some good stuff there. Never do I ever want an uncut sheet to arrive like that *Shiver down spine* I recently received an uncut sheet and the tube was a bit bent. Luckily there was more room in the tube than usual (USPCC Made it tighter and put rubber bands round each end) So the uncut only got a tiny dent in it :)

I can't emphasize enough - if you have any problems with your ShopBicycleCards.com/Club 808/Wingra Direct deliveries, contact USPC and inform them, even if you aren't seeking a refund or a replacement.  The only way they'll improve the handling of the deliveries is for them to know there's a problem with it in the first place and you, the customers and recipients, are the only means by which they have to find this out.  Take a few photos, show them what happened, and they'll look for ways to prevent it while doing what they can (if needed) in order to make you whole and pleased.  The uncut sheet you save may be your own...  :))
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Bicycle 808 Club - Cigar Uncut Sheets
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »

BiggerDee

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
I agree with Don. These packing nightmares were by a different company, not them. I have never had problems when they shipped directly. When I called, their only question was "Were both sheets damaged/". They didn't ask for pics, or give me any grief, and the call took 30 seconds from start to "good-bye". They were kind, courteous, and handled the issue VERY quickly, shipping replacements that same day. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. They stand behind their products, even when a clueless distribution company causes issues. USPCC is a great company!