You are Here:
Ink to Stock Ratio ( The Final Debate)

Author (Read 3089 times)

Re: Ink to Stock Ratio ( The Final Debate)
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 03:57:27 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Because a lot of us really don't like you (dare I say hate?) We want to be aholes and comment like this. but on topic. I am glad the debate is over, though I feel even if changes are small you can tell whats what and have an opinion of what you like.

I understand that but in retrospect some of you are in the dark on the facts (dare I say ignorant?)  Trusting one persons word over anything else is hardly justifying to the way some of you treat me.

Al I am going to say was that it was not one person. I had heard it from a bunch of people. But lets try to stay on topic here. I don't want Don to come yell at us.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: Ink to Stock Ratio ( The Final Debate)
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 04:49:33 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Back on topic guys. If you want to start a thread about someone, that's what the Lolaq is for. If you want to talk about CARDS, that's what this board is for.

So now that the creator of the hypothesis has denied its existence, someone should REALLY tell the YT deck reviewers to stop mentioning it, and a few in particular should make a thread apologizing for how idiotic they were (they have literally dissuaded people from buying products because of this hypothesis).
Forum Founder.