You are Here:
Bicycle Nautic Back (Inverted)

Author (Read 3626 times)

Re: Bicycle Nautic Back (Inverted)
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 07:49:54 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I think we just have a ton of them. They have been selling just like the other decks. We don't sell a lot of cards for some reason.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 08:03:42 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I think we just have a ton of them. They have been selling just like the other decks. We don't sell a lot of cards for some reason.

Well, when your ton sells out, I'm not so sure you'll be getting more.  When USPC stops displaying a product on bicyclecards.com, it usually has one foot in the grave already.  They probably dumped them cheap to Walmart to get rid of them.  Walmart can sell practically anything because they sell practically EVERYTHING.  And I can see why card sales would be light, at least at my Walmart - they're often out of cards or have a terrible selection, and half or more of what's being offered most times I visit are cheaply made off-brand decks.  Playing cards get buried in the toy section, except for red/blue two-packs of Bicycle Standard which are sometimes placed near the register.  The people more likely to use playing cards and repurchase them over and over, however, aren't the kind of people who troll the toy aisle - they're poker players; mostly grown adult males, often single, more often childless.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 08:36:11 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Yea I see random decks when I visit other walmarts. We have the nautic, standards, and the one with the statue of liberty. I can not remember the name.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.