You are Here:
Eco Card Clip Official Thread- (NOW AVAILABLE)

Author (Read 3829 times)

Re: Eco Card Clip Official Thread- (NOW AVAILABLE)
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular
  • "Heres to those actually in the arena..."

• Facebook:
Hey Gang, sorry I've been VERY busy with the site and life.  lets get some of these questions answered.

- These clips will not be numbered

- We apoligize for not having any pictures up so we have added them now.  These clips will only have Conjuring Creations on the spine.

- This is a Pre-Sale so the clips are not made yet.  We posted info on the home page about it.  Our goal is to sell all 200 Clips so we can start keeping an in-house supply.  This sell will end on April 27th.  We will have many events and contests between now and then.

Thanks

I ordered mine from you guys last night! Are you going to send out a notification before sending incase I have gone home from college and need to change my address?
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree it will go its whole life thinking it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 04:29:21 PM »

Robert Butler

We will notify everyone before shipping so if you have an address change be sure to drop me a line.

Thanks

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular
  • "Heres to those actually in the arena..."

• Facebook:
We will notify everyone before shipping so if you have an address change be sure to drop me a line.

Thanks

Thank you! I am looking forward to your products!
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree it will go its whole life thinking it is stupid. - Albert Einstein