You are Here:
magic con v2 confirmed

Author (Read 42642 times)

Re: magic con v2 confirmed
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
How weird, if we are already tracking the release why would that be cryptic about it? Odd
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »

eggman

• Elite Member
How weird, if we are already tracking the release why would that be cryptic about it? Odd
Thank you sand man for joining me in my dismay. I often wonder why Don B. (who I tend to like) feels the need to critique so many peoples post. Being a in the mental health Field, my assessment is he is lacking in the man hood department. Since he can not afford a (sorry about your penis car) I think this is the only way he consoles himself. Let me be clear, I do feel sorry for him for his condition, but I find it to be annoying at times. Still, let us have sympathy for him. Considering this forum is big on helping others financially, I would like to start at collection for his male enhancement surgery. Thanks in advance for your participation.

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 01:31:54 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Lol. Hey Egg, what are your thoughts on the backs? I like the coloring but I am staggered by the one way back.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:20 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Thank you sand man for joining me in my dismay. I often wonder why Don B. (who I tend to like) feels the need to critique so many peoples post. Being a in the mental health Field, my assessment is he is lacking in the man hood department. Since he can not afford a (sorry about your penis car) I think this is the only way he consoles himself. Let me be clear, I do feel sorry for him for his condition, but I find it to be annoying at times. Still, let us have sympathy for him. Considering this forum is big on helping others financially, I would like to start at collection for his male enhancement surgery. Thanks in advance for your participation.

I am all for free speech on this forum, but childish pot shots like this will need to stop. This does nothing but add animosity between members of the community. I understand that some of what you said may be in jest, but it is still not needed. It is fine to not fully get along with each and every person you communicate with in life, but there is no need to resort to grade school antics to try and "get back" at them.

I would appreciate it if this stopped right now, and Don, please just ignore it, there is no sense in going back and forth with this kind of banter, it would do nothing except harm the Discourse community.

Lol. Hey Egg, what are your thoughts on the backs? I like the coloring but I am staggered by the one way back.

Haha, thank you for getting us back on track.

Thanks for understanding
- Curt

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Can't say I don't get off track time to time but I try to stay cool more times than not ;)
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2012, 01:49:33 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I acctually really like the look of that back design, If they are reasonably priced and the faces are decent I will pick up a few. I wish it wasn't a 1-way back though.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2012, 01:51:17 PM »

eggman

• Elite Member
Sorry, just an observation. Perhaps I will atone by not getting these cards that I desire.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:54:12 PM by eggman »

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 01:54:45 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Man, although I'm not fond of one way backs (Even though I don't really perform), these look sick and the star in the middle looks like its popping out.

This reminds me of the foil used in trading cards, and I love the three-dimensional effect! (Although it may just be Instagram making it look like this), but I hope not. They said it would be different from anything we've seen, and I think they hit the nail on the head with that statement.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2012, 01:59:50 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
is there any word on prices for these?
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »

eggman

• Elite Member
Thank you sand man. I seem to like everything about these cards. I have a feeling they are going to be tough to get. Alright, I have to go back to sitting in the corner.

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2012, 02:13:06 PM »

RandyButterfield

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

• Twitter:

The backs look like they have an 80's / Miami Vice nod to them.

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2012, 02:32:59 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I'm sorry to say this but the color kinda reminds me of a cross between the Mystic Techno deck and the Hipster deck on kickstarter. However it does look very eye-appealing to me. I wonder what the box will look like to fit such a back design... And will the DOTM members receive it?

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »

vmagic

Why must everyone always ask about the price, when cards usually always sell for the same prices. Anyway, let me be the first one to tell you all I told you so about them selling the cards on their website.

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Anyway, let me be the first one to tell you all I told you so about them selling the cards on their website.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:58:55 PM by Curt »

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2012, 03:51:31 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I actually really like the look of this deck! I would have liked it better without the star in the middle but it's Magic Con.
I will definitely be getting 6 or 12 these if they're on the site.

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2012, 05:09:05 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I guess I will be getting a few of these. Reading your posts have talked me into it...I don't want to miss out on a possible 3d-ish deck.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Here's a new pic! I absolutely love the color scheme and it really pops. They put more effort into the magic con deck than their other releases! Even the pips and indices are colored!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:06:47 PM by Evan »

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I love the borderless court cards, and the colors pop amazingly. Looking to get about two.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2012, 08:24:00 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I've always wanted a nice purple deck, and now I may finally have one.

Plus the 3d effect on the backs is purely amazing!
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2012, 10:03:12 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I'm definitely feeling the courts...think that sealed the deal
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I picked up my 2, Looking forward to these since I havent been able to get my hands on the first Magi-Con deck.

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
Just under 600 decks available I believe. Looking sweet, dont miss them if you want them, they might go fast.

http://shop.dananddave.com/playing-cards/magic-con-playing-cards.html
UC

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2012, 10:09:11 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I've grabbed two myself - the deck looks purely amazing - a large step-up from the previous version.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2012, 10:12:17 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
As international shipping is expensive (I like to use priority) I ended up buying 6 just to make it more worth it, plus they look truly fantastic and we all know what happened with magic con v1 decks ;)
UC

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »

eggman

• Elite Member
Yup, I got four or six, it was two minutes ago I placed the order and I already forgot. It says they will be availible for 36hrs or until supplies run out. I doubt this will be like the other recent releases that say "limited" but are around for months. I really like DandD cards. I almost bought a boat load for resale but I get annoyed with people doing that. I am all for capitalisism but I hope many of us collectors who enjoy getting 3-6 decks have the opportunuty to do so. Good luck to everyone who desires them.