You are Here:
New guy from Texas

Author (Read 637 times)

New guy from Texas
« on: August 03, 2016, 04:42:57 PM »

Jason Haynes

• Newcomer

• Kickstarter:
I just joined the forum about a week ago. I just started collecting a couple years ago, so I'm still kind of "new". As some of you know, I actually started designing cards as well and recently launched my latest endeavour on Kickstarter.

In addition, I'm in the processing of relaunching a Card Review site that I started awhile back. With all the great decks out there, I was hoping to create a review database where the cards could be rated on all of the different attributes (tuck, finish, etc). As I'm working on the website, I'm also looking to recruit admin-type people that are familiar with industry. More about this to come...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone around here!

Re: New guy from Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 04:59:52 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
It's great to have you on board.  There's a lot of enthusiastic collectors around here - when the time comes and you're looking to launch your site, there's a good chance someone here will be interested in helping you.  There's a lot of competition out there - best to take a peek at what they're offering and seeing what you can give people that they aren't.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: New guy from Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 11:27:47 AM »

Eddie Hughlett

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Welcome Jason.

I'm also in NTX and somewhat "new" to card collecting. I like your design. Since we're relatively close maybe we could get together sometime.

-eh
"...almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."

- S.W. Erdnase