You are Here:
Grinders Deck - By Randy Butterfield (Midnight Cards) (KS)

Author (Read 6221 times)

Re: Grinders Deck - By Randy Butterfield (Midnight Cards) (KS)
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 06:15:23 PM »

HolyJJ

• Discourse Royalty
Seeing as UUSI switched from EPCC to USPCC partway through their campaign for their latest Pagan poker deck, I got myself out of there as a matter of urgency and cancelled my brick pledge... and so that gave me extra funds for other campaigns! :D

I was previously in for 6 decks (including one gold) of Grinders... and so when I saw the latest campaign update, I jumped in for the Power Trio tier! :D

I'm genuinely delighted that Randy has made a blue deck available. I always thought that a blue deck would look pretty darn cool, and it definitely is cool!

I think everybody that's got in on these decks is going to be really pleased with the end result. Everything about these decks are brilliant!
With this signature I'm following the example set by Fes: There is only ONE letter L in my display name. "Holly" is a female name... and I'm a bearded guy who's into weightlifting. There's nothing feminine about me brother!

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 03:37:48 PM »

PrincessTrouble

• Don't Use This!
  • Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

Currently in production with Legends! Pre-orders will be through the Grinders BackerKit (and will fulfill with Grinders).

Dracs are one of my favorite decks of all time.  I'll be getting these, for sure!

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 10:04:49 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
A bunch of those decks have my name on them, that's for sure! :bosswalk:

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2016, 08:38:12 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
My Grinders and Brimstones showed up today. They're quite simply gorgeous. The half brick boxes are nice and thick with beautiful foil as well. They definitely have the stop and take notice effect. I'm actually blown away by all the decks. I haven't popped into the white gold holo deck, they won't be popped until they hit the table, the others I couldn't resist though. Photos of the tucks are in the The recent acquisitions thread if anyone is interested. I put the camera away and cleaned up before I started popping plastic.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 10:49:16 AM »

RandyButterfield

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

• Twitter:

Hey Everyone,

I've added the remaining Draconian Brimstones and Blue and Copper Grinders Decks to my storefront.
I'm also having a 48 HOUR SALE on the last of the original Draconians and Bowling Decks!

http://midnight-cards.myshopify.com/collections/all

thanks, Randy