You are Here:
Hello Everybody

Author (Read 465 times)

Hello Everybody
« on: September 29, 2014, 03:20:20 PM »

Magicman29

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Newcomer
Hello Everybody, My Name is Danny, and i am new to the forum here. I am both a playing card collector as well as magician. I have been doing magic for about 13 years and I have been collecting for about 5 years.

I typically collect modern cards, but my oldest deck is a cc. 1880 deck of Leonard Biermans Scenic Acres. Additionally, I will be attending the 52+ convention this year in October for the very first time. 8) 8)

Some of my favorite sets are the original ornate sets, as well as Jackson Robinson's federal 52 and Sherlock decks! I am looking forward to being an active member, any advice would be appreciated   :karrit:

Re: Hello Everybody
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 12:48:34 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, Danny, welcome to the forum!

If you're a 52+J member already, contact Tom Dawson (user ID 52plusjoker) so he can give you the club rank, which allows you access to the special members-only topic.

Advice:
The search feature is your friend.
When it isn't your friend, we are.  Ask away.  We were all new here once, so don't feel awkward about it.
Please make yourself comfortable - consider this your home away from home!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Hello Everybody, My Name is Danny, and i am new to the forum here. I am both a playing card collector as well as magician. I have been doing magic for about 13 years and I have been collecting for about 5 years.

I typically collect modern cards, but my oldest deck is a cc. 1880 deck of Leonard Biermans Scenic Acres. Additionally, I will be attending the 52+ convention this year in October for the very first time. 8) 8)

Some of my favorite sets are the original ornate sets, as well as Jackson Robinson's federal 52 and Sherlock decks! I am looking forward to being an active member, any advice would be appreciated   :karrit:
Hi Danny - Welcome and great to have you on board. As Don said let me know your 52+J membership details and we'll add you to club-rank and allow access to the 52+J board. Have you registered for the convention. If not yet, let me know.
Cheers
Tom
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 12:13:28 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Welcome Danny,
If you need advice about playing cards, well your in the right place. Lot of good, knowledgeable people here.
Looking forward to meeting you, and everybody else at the convention.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB