You are Here:
Ellusionist Loyalty Programme

Author (Read 854 times)

Ellusionist Loyalty Programme
« on: June 06, 2014, 03:15:30 AM »

PurpleIce

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

It may have been a long time coming - but we think you'll agree it's been worth the wait. As of right now, the Rewards Store is open exclusively to Black Club Members.

You've got 24 Hours of unrestricted browsing before we open the store up to all customers, and with some of the items in the store being one-offs, we know you'll appreciate getting in early.

From Black Dealers to Sultan Treasurys, Ellusionist Hoodies to Celebrity-autographed caps, long forgotten rarities through to newly signed product - there's something for everyone in our Rewards Store.

It's our way of saying thank you for your loyalty. So what are you waiting for? Get in there and get rewarded!

Re: Ellusionist Loyalty Programme
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:21:56 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

It may have been a long time coming - but we think you'll agree it's been worth the wait. As of right now, the Rewards Store is open exclusively to Black Club Members.

You've got 24 Hours of unrestricted browsing before we open the store up to all customers, and with some of the items in the store being one-offs, we know you'll appreciate getting in early.

From Black Dealers to Sultan Treasurys, Ellusionist Hoodies to Celebrity-autographed caps, long forgotten rarities through to newly signed product - there's something for everyone in our Rewards Store.

It's our way of saying thank you for your loyalty. So what are you waiting for? Get in there and get rewarded!

The "prices" are a little high, but the t-shirts are nice, the decks are reasonable since they're all either rare, signed or both, and they have a nice autographed cap from "Celebracadabra" but it's not signed by a single magician, just 7 actors that appeared on the show.  If you want that cap, it's 2000 points and only five exist in the world.

I blew all of my points on a deck of red Madison Dealers and a Sultan Republic t-shirt that was never sold, only given to people who solved the deck puzzles.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 12:10:17 AM »

PurpleIce

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

The "prices" are a little high, but the t-shirts are nice, the decks are reasonable since they're all either rare, signed or both, and they have a nice autographed cap from "Celebracadabra" but it's not signed by a single magician, just 7 actors that appeared on the show.  If you want that cap, it's 2000 points and only five exist in the world.

I blew all of my points on a deck of red Madison Dealers and a Sultan Republic t-shirt that was never sold, only given to people who solved the deck puzzles.

I'm still considering what i should spend my points on. I'm considering the Gold Arcanes since i don't have one yet, but they have not made it available...i think....It was out of stock since the release for Black Club Members, unless it was out within hours.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 03:23:30 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

I'm still considering what i should spend my points on. I'm considering the Gold Arcanes since i don't have one yet, but they have not made it available...i think....It was out of stock since the release for Black Club Members, unless it was out within hours.

Well, it could simply be a case of supply and demand.  In the past year or so, they've run completely out of the Bicycle Black Ghost First Edition, and they had very few Gold Arcanes remaining.  The Gold Arcanes could very well be done for good, no more to give out.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/