You are Here:
Go Down/ Go Up Button

Author (Read 1117 times)

Go Down/ Go Up Button
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:12:55 PM »

speedyy400

• Elite Member
When I first joined this forum, it had go down/go up buttons. This were very useful I felt when you wanted to check out a new post on a topic. Where have these buttons gone too? Will they be coming back?

Re: Go Down/ Go Up Button
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 02:32:05 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I don't know where they went' most likely a question for Alex. Although, you can still view the new posts on a thread since your last visit by click the word "new" next to the thread title.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »

speedyy400

• Elite Member
HOLY CRAP! I didn't know that worked haha I used to just click the last page number and scroll down until I found what I hadn't yet read. Well that certainly helps that's for sure. Thanks Curt.

The go up feature would be nice to have back now so that when we are done catching up, we can easily just click that button than scroll the whole way back up. I'm not complaining, just stating a thought =)

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 03:47:46 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
They weren't a commonly used feature so I took them out to decrease clutter. If more people want them back I'll add them back.

You can accomplish the same thing by using the spacebar to go down, or page up to go up.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 05:10:51 PM »

kdklown

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Twitter:
If you're on here often enough like me...  It may benefit you to go into your settings and flip the post order so the newest posts are first.  I find that to be very user friendly. 

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 08:17:06 PM »

speedyy400

• Elite Member
I tend to be checking it throughout the day. I am mostly a lurker though so people don't see me around much. I will definitely do that now. Although Curt's suggestion is doing the job at the moment :D thanks very much though kdklown