You are Here:
For the Aussies

Author (Read 750 times)

For the Aussies
« on: October 11, 2013, 02:08:19 AM »

joejoey

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

For all you Aussies out there, The Flush has a massive selection of playing cards for sale, more exciting though, if you missed your chance at Jackson's Federal 52 part II there are 4 decks up for preorder, these along with several other KS decks like the Calaveras. With free and flat rate postage Australia wide, we've made shopping at The Flush easy as pie.
http://www.theflush.com.au/collections/independent-artists-collectable-playing-cards

Sorry about the shameless self promotion
W: www.theflush.com.au     E: joey@theflush.com.au

Re: For the Aussies
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:13:37 AM »

ronyo_faukx

• Elite Member
  • What does the Faukx say?

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

For all you Aussies out there, The Flush has a massive selection of playing cards for sale, more exciting though, if you missed your chance at Jackson's Federal 52 part II there are 4 decks up for preorder, these along with several other KS decks like the Calaveras. With free and flat rate postage Australia wide, we've made shopping at The Flush easy as pie.
http://www.theflush.com.au/collections/independent-artists-collectable-playing-cards

Sorry about the shameless self promotion

It's OK. You wouldn't be much of a businessman if you didn't engage it from time to time.

Whatever way you slice it, it's still better than those idiots posting links to online garbage in the comments of YouTube videos.
Who wants to play '52 Card Pickup'?

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 01:06:09 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Really nice site! Well, I hope shipping from aussy to SG would be cheaper than US to SG for obvious personal benefits ;D

Simple and neat, and really keen on those independent artist decks  :bosswalk:
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 01:50:54 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I don't mind the occasional shameless plug, but if it's for a card retailer, I usually prefer you post it in the STISO board - Sales, Trades and In Search Of.  I just moved it there for you.  A deck design is good for the PCP, but a straight-up deck sale is STISO material.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »

Fred

• Discourse Lover
  • Dis legit binnis
Joey from theflush.com.au is definitely very reputable. For a fellow Aussie like me that usually gets done over by notorious international shipping rates, his website and service is extremely appreciated. Have delt business and conversed with Joey on multiple occasions and could not recommend his website any more without sounding like a douche bag affiliate!

Competitive prices, numerous Kickstarter decks and FREE SHIPPING within Australia for 1-4 decks! Not much else to say really. Big thumbs up from me.
Alex, stop fucking with my name you phegget. xx

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 04:13:23 AM »

joejoey

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 04:18:46 AM »

joejoey

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

Also guys , just to let you know, we have received our Radical 80's and Encarded Deco decks. any Aussies that missed out on the KS and would like a deck or two head on over. PS hurry if you want Deco, we only have 2 of each colour left... They sold very quickly. Oh and the Radical 80's by all accounts (including mine) are terribly let down by any photo taken of them, they are much, much better in the flesh.