You are Here:
Problems

Author (Read 1945 times)

Problems
« on: June 22, 2012, 10:51:13 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
I've been trying to post pics of my collection, but when I click post, It doesn't work and just reffers me to 'start a new topic'. I did try to start a new topic, but that didn't work either... Anyone could help?? :D

Re: Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 01:36:09 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I'm not sure why you are having this issue. What format are your pictures in? Also, Curt, should this belong in Feedback & Support or is it ok here?

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 01:57:13 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Oops, didn't know there was such a place. Well, they're just .jpg so that should be ok. Well I've post them nonetheless with imageshack... Take a look at it... :D

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 02:17:37 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Oops, didn't know there was such a place. Well, they're just .jpg so that should be ok. Well I've post them nonetheless with imageshack... Take a look at it... :D
I just saw it. That's really nice! Sometimes there are some slight bugs with uploading pics, depending on size and quantity, and sometimes for no reason.

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 12:28:25 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

The biggest problem with image uploads is image file size.

If you try to upload more than five images at once, and/or if any one of those image files exceeds 1000 Kb, you'll get errors.  You don't need any sophisticated software to do the resizing.  I used Paint on Windows machines (comes with the OS) and Seashore on Mac OS X (free download).
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 03:35:18 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Personally I believe the best method for posting images is using imgur.com they have an option called "large thumbnail" and it is the perfect size photo for a forum post. It also conveniently created the bbcode for you to simply copy and paste into your post.