You are Here:
Modern Fighter Plane Spotter Playing Cards (KS)

Author (Read 18613 times)

Modern Fighter Plane Spotter Playing Cards (KS)
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:39:44 PM »

Spottercards

• Newcomer
I have an incredible new Kickstarter deck of Playing Cards to share with you.  The cards are a modern twist to what are known as Spotter Cards created during WWII for Allied forces to help memorize and identify the silhouettes of aircraft so that they can tell friend from foe.  I have designed playing cards that depict the silhouettes of 52 different fighter planes that are still actively being used throughout the world.  From the F-22 to the MiG, I have done the research and graphics for all 52 cards and created a deck of cards that are amazing!  Please check them out, you can find them at Kickstarter under the name of "Modern Fighter Plane Spotter playing Cards".  Please share this to anyone you think might be interested!  Kickstarter is all about getting the word out and creating a buzz for your project, thank you for your help!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:33:52 AM by Rob Wright »

Re: Modern Fighter Plane Spotter Playing Cards
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
haha, I really like these even though they're expensive. I'm in for an EB! Hope you list some add-on prices soon.

Would have liked to see more jet stuff on the card back as well as a little detail in the jet on the double elements.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 01:19:11 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
I like the idea here.
Jackson discussed doing something similar in the comments section on his Army deck project.

a quote with his concernes
Creator Jackson Robinson on August 31 

@XXX XXXXXXX

Would you rather see the equipment deck a vintage style deck like the 1910 deck, or would you rather see it be a more modern "techy" style deck with possible cool schematic stlye drawings and digital camo? Both are interesting to me.

Another idea you made me think of was creating my own plain spotter deck, and possibly do a deck full of old WWII bombers. (During WWII the Air Force had not been established until 47 and it was the army air corp)
Creator Jackson Robinson on August 31 

I will also have to do some research if I can use the actual names of the vehicles. Example Indian or Harley Davidson. I most likely will only be able to do illustrations without using spefic names b

Spottercards, have you researched to make sure you will not have an infringement issue with US Armed Forces?
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 03:59:35 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I have an incredible new Kickstarter deck of Playing Cards to share with you.  The cards are a modern twist to what are known as Spotter Cards created during WWII for Allied forces to help memorize and identify the silhouettes of aircraft so that they can tell friend from foe.  I have designed playing cards that depict the silhouettes of 52 different fighter planes that are still actively being used throughout the world.  From the F-22 to the MiG, I have done the research and graphics for all 52 cards and created a deck of cards that are amazing!  Please check them out, you can find them at Kickstarter under the name of "Modern Fighter Plane Spotter playing Cards".  Please share this to anyone you think might be interested!  Kickstarter is all about getting the word out and creating a buzz for your project, thank you for your help!

Overall, the design is nice and functional.  However, have you contacted USPC already about this deck yet?  It's EXTREMELY unlikely that they're going to permit you to make this deck with that back design.  They started prohibiting all variants of the Bicycle Rider Back design back in '11.  They would ask you to use a different back, either the Mandolin Back or the Maiden Back, and modify that design.  They don't even allow magicians to make gaff cards or marked decks in the Rider Back design any more - what you would probably refer to as the "Bicycle design", as it's the most used design today for Bicycle playing cards.

The issue is defense of intellectual property.  As the design was first created and printed in 1893, it's no longer protected under copyright law.  These days, USPC has it registered as a company trademark instead, a form of protection that's renewable in perpetuity.  However, to make the trademark protection enforceable, they can't allow variations of it, which would "dilute" the trademark, to be created.  They've been doing this for most of their older designs that are still in common use today.  Many a deck design has been canceled or changed as a result of this policy.  They also don't permit altered versions of their unique Jokers, Aces of Spades and the "Bicycle" logo - substitutions are perfectly acceptable.

BTW: if you do use the Mandolin Back or the Maiden Back to recreate this design, I'd advise filling in the outline of the jet on the back to make it look like a non-specific fighter jet.  I know the front design is all about the silhouettes, but it just makes the back look like something's missing and even your silhouette faces have linework on the jet exteriors.

Rob - I'm not so sure he needs authorization for presenting the silhouettes of any jets used by the American military, unless he's displaying some top-secret design the public doesn't know about.  I remember getting a spotter book for jetliners out of a box of Cracker Jack when I was a kid - I don't think there's any copyright issues involved there as long as he's not cribbing the design art from someone else's prior work.  When the US made spotter-plane decks of German and Japanese aircraft for World War II, did they have to get copyright permission from the German or Japanese governments?  I rather doubt it.

But then again, I'm not a copyright lawyer.  Spottercards, if you haven't done your legal due diligence on this project yet, I'd recommend you shut it down now and start crossing those t's and dotting those i's.  At the very least, you're going to hit legal issues with that card back, never mind the faces.  Speak to a copyright lawyer.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Modern Fighter Plane Spotter Playing Cards (KS)
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »

Spottercards

• Newcomer
I have been working closely with USPCC on this project.  The back I'm using is what is called the 'maiden back' and is not the 'rider back' that is still trademarked.  USPCC supplied me the ai files of the maiden back and said that I was free to use it and I have sent it in to them for approval.  The rider back version has cupid like illustration in the corners and not a woman and the sides are more like spades than hearts.  USPCC also wanted me not use the Bicycle name for some reason with the mention that they are considering reprinting the WWII deck sometime in the future.

As far as the planes themselves, I have done a pretty exhaustive search on what is considered intellectual property and I have not come up with anything that should stop this project.  thanks for your input, I am really excited with the responses I have gotten so far.

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 08:53:54 AM »

doubledouble

• True Member
I pledged for it, but I'd really like to be able to add on a deck. An early bird 2-deck tier would be fantastic.

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 05:03:07 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
3" F-35 Sticker: $2.50 

Pair of Custom Dice (your color choice): $5.00 

Deck of Cards: $15.00 

Uncut Sheet: $15.00

That's the add-ons list for this one. I think it went from a playing cards campaign to an uncut sheet campaign in less than 24 hours haha. Pretty impressive, I wonder if that price will stay for the sheets.

$15 for an add-on deck just made this a premium deck without any cause to be premium. The tuck is lackluster compared to the wonderful example the vintage tuck makes. Slight modification to the card backs don't warrant the price. I had an EB. Just going to drop it now though, kind of tired of following campaigns that won't fund.

I liked this deck but, oh well. I don't believe the uncut sheet price will carry the project. That price per deck is completely uncalled for imho.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 07:40:06 PM »

sprouts1115

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity

• Facebook:
@Spottercards - Your pips and Courts are functionable, but your back has a fundamental flaw.  Turn the jet around.  When I see it. I see birds, then some clouds, and something that looks like soft grass that the jet is going to crash into.  If you turn the jet around, you could maybe turn the grass into a swirl of jet gas...  Then I would like your back...

Lets be consistent like your other cards in pic #2....

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 10:11:37 PM »

Spottercards

• Newcomer
I pledged for it, but I'd really like to be able to add on a deck. An early bird 2-deck tier would be fantastic.

I did create an add-on list and prices if you want to add a deck or two though I have kept the prices equal to the non-earlybird setting.  Let me think about the two-deck early bird idea and we will see.

I am struggling with the price on an individual deck, when I started out l compared over 30 of the most successful playing card projects and over 60% of them had a price set at $15.  I understand that there are some really elegant decks out there, but there was enough of what I would consider on par with my project that did just fine at $15.  Part of what makes this stand out is the fact that every single card is custom, not just the royalty.  I want this to be successful, but at the same time worthwhile.  Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:32:42 PM by Spottercards »

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:05 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
So I have to say, at first I liked this deck. After looking at the project a little closer, I just see some huge problems with the project.

The original deck from US Playing Card Company is their traditional "Rider Back" design and was not available due to copyright laws, however USPCC did provide me with a very similar version called the "maiden Back" design and gave me permission to modify it.  Adding the modern twist of a F-35 silhouette in the middle I not only created my back but I also created the logo for my deck with the F-35 silhouette.
The biggest problem for me is the back. You say that this is a fully custom deck. Removing the Maiden and replacing it with a bad clipart silhouette of a jet, is not custom. It's lazy. To me a bit of a rip off.

I'm not sure were the 60% of decks are at $15 for 1 deck. I back a lot of projects. most are $10-$13. If you are going to charge $15 for a deck, I would expect embossing, foiling, or special tuck material.

Overall, your pricing structure is off
1 early bird deck $10+$5 International shipping- 1 standard price $15+$3 shipping- 2 decks $25+$4 shipping. Including packaging, it will cost you more than $3 to ship to Canada, much less overseas.

1 uncut, 1 deck, 1 pair dice= $30+$8 International Shipping- Have you checked how much it's going to cost to ship that $4 tube overseas?

Next came the long task of drawing out each of the silhouettes of every plane.  There are a number of variations of each plane out there and it was difficult to determine what best represented each plane.  The original Spotter Cards showed very little detail beyond the body of the aircraft, I hoped to add a little more to it to give a modern edge to the design.  the end result I think has turned out great.
Those I really like. You obviously have talent. My suggestion is redo the back. It's OK to pay homage to the originals, but you should make it truly your own. I can deal with the pricing, but you're going to get killed on the shipping.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:18:16 AM by Rob Wright »
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 06:38:17 AM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
I've cancelled my pledge too. For US backers, it's great. International, not so much. I've starred the project. If things improve I'll be pledging again.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:39:27 AM by Nurul »
SHOGUN Playing Cards coming soon to Kickstarter
snapchat: nurul.alam
https://www.instagram.com/ti.walker/ for updates on the project :)

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 12:39:57 PM »

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
EDIT - I now see the price of decks is down to $13, much better.  Good luck!

I did create an add-on list and prices if you want to add a deck or two though I have kept the prices equal to the non-earlybird setting.  Let me think about the two-deck early bird idea and we will see.

I am struggling with the price on an individual deck, when I started out l compared over 30 of the most successful playing card projects and over 60% of them had a price set at $15.  I understand that there are some really elegant decks out there, but there was enough of what I would consider on par with my project that did just fine at $15.  Part of what makes this stand out is the fact that every single card is custom, not just the royalty.  I want this to be successful, but at the same time worthwhile.  Any thoughts?

It's already been said, but there is no way you saw very many decks that FUNDED at $15 a deck unless it had a ton of extra options on the tuck like embossing, foil, etc.  Some decks also charge more due to expensive licensing contracts, but I assume you didn't have to pay thousands to get any rights here.

Every card is custom you say?  This deck has every card custom and was HAND made first with cut paper before being converted into digital and then cards.  Price = $11/deck because there are no fancy tuck options and yet USPCC printed, just like yours.  Your decks should be $11 each, $13 at the most.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/emmanueljose/sawdust-circus-playing-card-deck-uspcc-printed

Don't get me wrong, I still love this deck and LOVE the uncut pricing, but that won't do me any good if nobody else jumps in to make sure it gets funded after the EBs run out.

When this fails to fund (and it very likely will unless you adjust pricing), please re-launch with better pricing and consider some of the suggestions here and elsewhere.  Some of it is personal opinions only, but often it's still good advice.  Just don't lower the deck prices and then do something dumb like double the uncut price (that's not what I meant).   ;)

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 01:51:32 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Spottercards, I do now realize you're not using the Rider Back - my apologies.  They're pretty similar!  I was going from memory with no Rider Backs at hand.

Rob - there's a logic behind using the barely-modified Maiden Back.  It provides ordinary punters a means by which to identify with the deck - it's so bleedin' close to the Rider Back, most will think it is one, but with a cool fighter jet on it instead of a cherub riding a bike.

Glad to see pricing issues are getting squared away.  Sometimes a lower price will generate more cash than a higher one.  Sales increase enough that you don't miss the extra two bucks with all the additional profit, in many cases.

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 07:12:18 PM »

Spottercards

• Newcomer
@Spottercards - Your pips and Courts are functionable, but your back has a fundamental flaw.  Turn the jet around.  When I see it. I see birds, then some clouds, and something that looks like soft grass that the jet is going to crash into.  If you turn the jet around, you could maybe turn the grass into a swirl of jet gas...  Then I would like your back...

sprouts1115, I have also not been 100% happy with the F-35 looking like it was about to crash and have been playing with it for some time.  My first attempt at making it look like swirls of jet gas did not come out too good so I tried one with the existing grass and I am 80% happy with it.  I also decided to change the birds in the sky into stars, still thinking about this one.  I wanted to share it with you guys and get your thoughts before I chose to implement it.  Please take a look and tell me what you think.  At this point I am still partial to the "clipart" style of F-35 because I think it makes it stand out even from a distance when you print it out to the size of the actual card.  Other styles have gotten lost in the rest of the card.  I appreciate your input.

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 01:59:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

sprouts1115, I have also not been 100% happy with the F-35 looking like it was about to crash and have been playing with it for some time.  My first attempt at making it look like swirls of jet gas did not come out too good so I tried one with the existing grass and I am 80% happy with it.  I also decided to change the birds in the sky into stars, still thinking about this one.  I wanted to share it with you guys and get your thoughts before I chose to implement it.  Please take a look and tell me what you think.  At this point I am still partial to the "clipart" style of F-35 because I think it makes it stand out even from a distance when you print it out to the size of the actual card.  Other styles have gotten lost in the rest of the card.  I appreciate your input.

An idea or two for an alteration to the design.

Replace the maidens with fighter jets - pick a generic design rather than a specific plane.  Have them point toward the edge of the card.

Replace the two circles with a side-view of a jet angling toward the sky - night stars work fine both above and below the plane.

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 11:53:55 AM »

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
Replace the maidens with fighter jets - pick a generic design rather than a specific plane.  Have them point toward the edge of the card.

Replace the two circles with a side-view of a jet angling toward the sky - night stars work fine both above and below the plane.

I agree with both of these and was just going to make the star background only suggestion as well.  Don't worry about making it an image (grass, mountains, sky) and instead think if it more like a logo of just a plane outline with a starred background.  Given that the military of many countries and especially airforce utilize stars as symbols it's logical that they appear as the background and simplifies the look while removing the confusing aspects.

The maidens also look a bit out of place, but once you fix the jet logo then attention will quickly fall to them as being out of place.  I quite like the jets pointing to the corners concept.

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 06:38:45 PM »

sprouts1115

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity

• Facebook:
Jets in the corner sounds like a good idea.  If you make the change, replace it on your Kickstarter ASAP.  You might get a couple more backers.  I guess don't worry about the video.  It has your old back.  Who watches the video anyways?

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 11:05:38 PM »

Spottercards

• Newcomer
Jets in the corner sounds like a good idea.  If you make the change, replace it on your Kickstarter ASAP.  You might get a couple more backers.  I guess don't worry about the video.  It has your old back.  Who watches the video anyways?

So here is my question; if I change up the back side much more I think the best thing to do is to throw out the Maiden Back design altogether and go with my own design which I am completely capable of doing, but if I do that, is it better to just drop in the change or reset the whole project?  I'm worried people will cry fowl if I just drop it in saying that they didn't sign on for that.  I'm wondering if I should shut it down and redo the back and tuck case, possibly in black to start with.  What do you guys think? I still think the overall concept of the project is solid and will be successful, but in the end I want to do it right.

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 01:02:39 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:

So here is my question; if I change up the back side much more I think the best thing to do is to throw out the Maiden Back design altogether and go with my own design which I am completely capable of doing, but if I do that, is it better to just drop in the change or reset the whole project?  I'm worried people will cry fowl if I just drop it in saying that they didn't sign on for that.  I'm wondering if I should shut it down and redo the back and tuck case, possibly in black to start with.  What do you guys think? I still think the overall concept of the project is solid and will be successful, but in the end I want to do it right.

My take on it is, put an update that you're going to take it down and rework it. There are multiple reasons for this.
  • 7 days in, and the project is only about 20% funded. With the backing you have received, it doesn't appear you will make goal
  • Too many tchotchkes
  • You need better presentation pictures
  • There are 29 live card projects on KS now. 8 of those have reached funding, and only 4 others are close. Most of the projects being funded have had a previous successful project. Most that are not, have not had a successful project.
  • The current back makes the project look un-custom

I like your idea of making the back your own. It's ok to pay homage to the previous deck. To be successful on KS, you have to have something to grab people. To wow them. For you, it will have to be the back. Your face cards are nice. I appreciate the work, but at a quick glance they appear to be basic plane profiles. I would suggest changing the AOS. That's the it card. It needs to stand on it's own.
I would get rid of the Dice, Stickers, Chips, and Boxes. These all take away from your bottom line. Since this is military themed, if you want to add something. I would suggest a challenge coin.

Presentation Pictures?

Randy, I hope you don't mind me using your picture. I think the pictures say it all. Both are renderings of decks, but Randy's look like real decks of cards. They also pop from the background.  Your blue on blue deck gets lost in the background.

All in all, I think the project has potential. I like starting with the Black Back, and possibly go with a second color as a stretch. If you redo the back. I would not go with the standard red/blue. I would go with a deeper red, or maybe a flip/reverse on the black and white back

Good luck with your project what ever way you take it

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 01:22:17 AM »

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
I quite like that the back was similar to the originals and I don't think adding jets in the corners would ruin it.  That said, doing an entirely new back could possibly work if done properly.  The tuckbox also needs serious work (why is it so different from the original yet not so amazing it justifies the deviation)?  Also agree the photos and presentation could use more polish.  Even just using the uncut tuckbox look that USPCC must provide would be better than the current render presentation (too blurry and washed out, don't pop).  That said, the faces are obviously a modern take on the originals so to me it's important that the rest (back and tuck) at least somehow pays tribute to that, but not duplicating.  Because of this I'm not sure about the AoS suggestion since the original did nothing special - can you spruce it up a bit and still make it fit with the general theme of the others?  Maybe, just make it special, but not so ornate it's like from another deck.  Tread lightly here.

Spot on comment about all the addons though (too much fluff and you'll regret that decision later).

If you cancel the project or let it ride I think it's important to engage with your current backers and see if you can get their input through update comments or via an external survey.  Engaging them now and making them a part of this may help them back you in round 2.  I think 27 days is a very long time so I wouldn't pull the plug (not sure if I understand that logic anyhow - what's the advantage?).  It hasn't hit that magic number to historically make it, but it is possible and more importantly you need to work out these details with your current backers first.

I love the cheap uncut, but I doubt you will lose many backers by making it $20.  Especially considering you came down in price on the decks themselves, but I also still think $13 is too much.  I really think you'll reach a higher goal at $11 or split the difference at $12.  I'm really shocked more haven't jumped on the uncut package though, I think this is one of only a few decks that really NEED to be shown in uncut format to full appreciate it.

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 02:43:21 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

First, they'd cry "foul", not "fowl", unless you were trying to sell them some birds...  :))

Using the Maiden Back design has a benefit - as I stated before, it's so similar to the Rider Back that you'll have greater familiarity with your potential backers.  Many of USPC's coolest-looking decks were modified versions of the Rider Back, like the NASA deck and the Playboy deck.  Since they no longer allow Rider Back mods, the Maiden Back is the next best thing.  The original USPC-made spotter cards were marked "Bicycle Quality" on the box and had Rider Backs on them!

Look at CLASSIC spotter-card decks from World War II as well as the "classic" box design of the Bicycle deck before the recent redesign.  USE THEM AS INSPIRATION and make something that looks more like them.  Familiarity will help sell this deck.

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 08:15:14 PM »

sprouts1115

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity

• Facebook:
@Spottercards - Let it ride.  Just cancel before you make your goal if you plan on doing some major changes.  Your cancelled Kickstarter is you basic fan base.  Keep it.  Make your changes and start again.  You have an art deck. All your front card are "1-way" and you break all the rules.  We know that.  You can not be compared to the "Draconian".  That is a whole other dragon! Don't be intimidated.  YOu have something ppl want...

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 01:50:12 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
@Spottercards - Let it ride.  Just cancel before you make your goal if you plan on doing some major changes.  Your cancelled Kickstarter is you basic fan base.  Keep it.  Make your changes and start again.  You have an art deck. All your front card are "1-way" and you break all the rules.  We know that.  You can not be compared to the "Draconian".  That is a whole other dragon! Don't be intimidated.  YOu have something ppl want...

First off, no one is being intimidated. He asked for our opinions/ advice, and that's what he got. That's the great thing about this place. You can ask 10 different people there opinions, and get 10 different responses. Hopefully some of that feedback can help the designer.

and no, I was not comparing his project to Draconian. I could of pulled a photo from 30 other projects to make my point. There's just nothing about his photos that excite me. 1st impression is everything. If the "storefront" doesn't catch my eye. There's no reason for me to go in a buy anything. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he doesn't have talent. He has worked hard to create the 54 face cards. If he had spent more time on the back & tuck. I think we would be having a different conversation. He's admitted to being 80% happy with the back. 

I do agree with you sprouts that he has something people want. Unfortunately not enough people, but there is potential there.

Spotter, please don't take my comments as negative. It takes a set of nuggets to put yourself out there. To have your work judged. I couldn't do it. I can see the cards I want to design clearly in my mind, but I have no talent to put it to paper. So good luck, and don't give up.

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Spottercards, don't pay too much attention to Russell/sprouts - he's the guy who tried to "simplify" playing cards by making a deck with extra cards in it...  His Kickstarter was, well, not successful...  :))

Perhaps going for a more vintage look might be the way to go - a real reproduction deck rather than simply a remake.  Use the original Bicycle Rider Back design, the original tuck boxes...  Could be on to something.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:48:49 AM by Don Boyer »