You are Here:
UV Cardistry

Author (Read 1107 times)

UV Cardistry
« on: January 03, 2012, 03:39:59 PM »

vice

• Newcomer
Hello fellow friends. I just got the most brilliant idea(i think? :-\ ). I was thinking since there is decks that glows under UV light, cant you do a cardistry videos in that light. I mean, that would look awesome. Seing fast colourchanges while it glows. I was trying to search for videos on this on youtube but all i saw was kids doing deck reviews. If there is a cardistry video that is using UV light point me to it please. If there is not such a video maybe we can discuss how cool it would look or if it glows as much as is needed in a movie.

Waiting to see what we can come up with.

Re: UV Cardistry
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 03:54:07 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
there is a deck called the tragic royalty, it glows under UV lights but it is a terrible deck, only good for collection purposes
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 03:58:07 PM »

vice

• Newcomer
there is a deck called the tragic royalty, it glows under UV lights but it is a terrible deck, only good for collection purposes

Yeah i know there is but is there any videos on people doing cardistry under uv light.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 04:14:36 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
not that i can find sorry
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 05:34:24 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
That would be really cool looking! I like the idea and I think that would be a huge hit if you made it. It would take a lot of time getting the UV lighting right and the right filming but it could turn out great. Are you thinking of filming this yourself?
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 05:47:42 PM »

vice

• Newcomer
That would be really cool looking! I like the idea and I think that would be a huge hit if you made it. It would take a lot of time getting the UV lighting right and the right filming but it could turn out great. Are you thinking of filming this yourself?

Yes if anyone havent made it yet i believe i will. I hopefully got access to some sort of uv lightning through either friends or family. I also have some cameraequiepment so that i can film in HD. I have had this idea for some time but i always thought someone else probably made it.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 09:33:56 PM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
What a really awesome idea, hopefully your able to pull it off and it will look amazing.
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.