Author (Read 11032 times)

Introducing myself
« on: June 23, 2018, 07:03:49 AM »

Albendon

• Newcomer

• Kickstarter:
Good morning!

Just popping on to say 'Hello!'

Name or your nickname or Stage name. Which ever you would like us to address you as.
Nickname is Albendon, very long and boring story - but it's stuck!

Where you are from. Because members of the forums come from all over so we would love to know if we have fellow countrymen/women in the house!
England, more specifically Norwich in Norfolk - which helps explain the correct use of the letter 'u'

Are you a Cardist? Magician? Collector? a combination of the 3?
More of a designer and collector, though only just starting out and here for help and support - and give my help and support for anyone also going through this!

What got you into the arts?
Love of games, cards, art and design. My first deck was created as a gift for some friends, it went well so I'm enjoying the process.

How you found out about the forums. We are always secretly curious
Through Kickstarter, many of the projects either reference this site or say 'thank you' to the forums in their brief.

I'm also working on a new deck now, as with my first it's a bit personal. I'm making it primarily for my daughters and will eventually either MPC a few decks, or if it's good enough I'd love to KickStarter it to get real quality through a proper printer. I've used Noir-Arts and I am over the moon with their support and quality.

See you in there :)

Albendon

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 12:39:21 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Where you are from. Because members of the forums come from all over so we would love to know if we have fellow countrymen/women in the house!
England, more specifically Norwich in Norfolk - which helps explain the correct use of the letter 'u'

A very good friend of mine is from Norwich, originally, though he's been a New Yorker for many years now.

I'm also working on a new deck now, as with my first it's a bit personal. I'm making it primarily for my daughters and will eventually either MPC a few decks, or if it's good enough I'd love to KickStarter it to get real quality through a proper printer. I've used Noir-Arts and I am over the moon with their support and quality.

See you in there :)

Albendon

I've never been big on Noir Arts - you should have seen what I wrote about them earlier on this forum.  But if you're happy, who am I to knock it?

Welcome to the forum!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/