You are Here:
Any gamers out there?

Author (Read 917 times)

Any gamers out there?
« on: May 27, 2012, 03:57:59 PM »

Eyeball

• Elite Member
Hey guys I have a close friend who has been working on a video game idea for some time now, he has been designing all the art while another friend of mine is working on the music and animation for a teaser trailer. The name of the game is Terra Novus and the concept in a nutshell is you play as an exploratory robot who is sent to check out other planets that resemble earth and learn as much you can on those planets. I think it's an interesting an unique idea, he wants to make it so people continuously want to explore more and more, searching under every rock for something that could be groundbreaking. I introduced him to kickstarter and just recently created a rough draft one, here is the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/649755253/1091049619?token=a9c51415.

Let me know what you guys think :D and if you could spread the word to any one else who could be interested it would be very appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:07:24 PM by Eyeball »

Re: Any gamers out there?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »

ItsMagicITellYou~

• True Member
this sounds like something i would def love to waste time on :D i love open ended rpg type games so i will for sure pledge for this if it ever goes live :D

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 05:37:44 PM »

Eyeball

• Elite Member
this sounds like something i would def love to waste time on :D i love open ended rpg type games so i will for sure pledge for this if it ever goes live :D

Glad to hear it :D. I can say as well that a lot of hard word has gone into the designing process of this game as well, I am excited to see what new things Micah (the designer of the game) will be adding into the game. He is a very smart person and puts a lot of passion into his art and his ideas so I trust him to make a quality game. I think the idea by itself is quite a good one, I too love big world rpg games where there's always something new to explore or unlock! It gives the game so much more replay value in my opinion as well.

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 06:44:33 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Sounds interesting but I wouldn't wouldn't to back it without a solid, experienced programmer on board.

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 11:32:11 PM »

Eyeball

• Elite Member
Sounds interesting but I wouldn't wouldn't to back it without a solid, experienced programmer on board.

Yeah he is currently actively looking for help in that department, he has a few people willing to help but they are all college-aged guys who are majoring in programming related fields. He is willing to hire and pay for an experienced programmer he just hasn't found one who is up to par yet, hopefully once the kickstarter is up things will get rolling and moving along faster, as this is an idea he has been working on for awhile now.

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 02:52:08 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
what is the rewards for the $5 tier ?? i do not really understand .. btw are their picture for the $5 tier?

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 10:55:53 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Same here. The idea seems great but I don't know how it would be achieved.