You are Here:
Collectable Playing Cards Will Fulfill Your Decks! www.CrowdFulfilment.com

Author (Read 803 times)

jmac

Hi everyone,

Collectable Playing Cards has created a shipping and fulfillment company called www.crowdfulfilment.com. We specialize in Kickstarter and IndieGoGo products with an emphasis on smaller items such as playing cards. We have the absolute lowest prices when it comes to shipping and will match any other quote. Collectable Playing Cards has a proven track record when it comes to shipping fast and was one of the first few custom playing card sites during the playing card craze over 3 years ago. 

Check us out on www.crowdfulfilment.com

We are proven, fast and the lowest cost. Give us a call!

Mike & Steve Guistolise
800-736-7010
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:55:13 PM by jmac »

Re: Collectable Playing Cards Will Fulfill Your Decks! www.CrowdFulfilment.com
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:27:58 AM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Mike and Steve did fulfillment for Aquila and will be taking care of Viridian soon. We had a great experience with our first time project, everything was organized, there was great communication and the entire project shipped in amazing time. I think what we appreciated most was being kept up to date with how things were being shipped, what got shipped and what to expect as we went through the process. They even did a great job taking care of the few damaged packages..........and I mean few, if I remember correctly there were 4 out of the almost 600 backers. There are other options for fulfillment, but I would highly recommend contacting CPC/CroudFulfillment to discuss your next projects fulfillment needs. Professional, courteous, and really good people to work with.

People always go out of there way to talk about bad experiences, I think it's important to also take the time to share the positive ones as well.

Re: Collectable Playing Cards Will Fulfill Your Decks! www.CrowdFulfilment.com
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »

Paul Ruccio

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Great to see another option out there. Thank you for the heads up.
Paul Ruccio
Jetsetter Playing Cards
www.jetsetterplayingcards.com
- - - - -
High-class products and playing cards for the aviation, travel, and playing card enthusiasts around the globe.