You are Here:
a problem !

Author (Read 653 times)

a problem !
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:18:33 AM »

Keroka0

• Newcomer
i cann't get any of bicycle playing cards by anyway ! IDK why ebay and amazon won't send it to Egypt IDK also why

i was searching i found someone who told me that he do tricks with bee quality broadway second playing cards

i bought one but after that i found it's linen finish not air cushion finish

and it's so cheap anyway

so i was asking if it's good or not and if not is someone got and way to ship me one or send me one

iam gonna pay for it for sure

Re: a problem !
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:10:49 PM »

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
Your posting in the wrong category. As per the rules, u need a post count of 25 and a rep of +1 before you can post in the STISO, where this belongs.

(Damn Don, you've rubbed off on me bad lol)
SHOGUN Playing Cards coming soon to Kickstarter
snapchat: nurul.alam
https://www.instagram.com/ti.walker/ for updates on the project :)

Re: a problem !
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 12:45:01 PM »

Curt

• Don't Use This!
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
i cann't get any of bicycle playing cards by anyway ! IDK why ebay and amazon won't send it to Egypt IDK also why

i was searching i found someone who told me that he do tricks with bee quality broadway second playing cards

i bought one but after that i found it's linen finish not air cushion finish

and it's so cheap anyway

so i was asking if it's good or not and if not is someone got and way to ship me one or send me one

iam gonna pay for it for sure

As Narul said, this is not the right board for the question and we do have a system in place for allowing members to use the STISO board. I am locking this thread, but please refer to http://aethercards.com/discourse/sales-trades-isos/*read-first*-rules/ for more information about the sales board.