You are Here:
Free playing card design tool!

Author (Read 5308 times)

Free playing card design tool!
« on: September 04, 2020, 03:59:43 AM »

CLCPC Studio 52

• True Member
Hello everyone,
Craig here from Royal Crown Playing Card Co.

For those of you interested in playing card design, I would like to share an online design tool that I am offering for free that allows you to create your very own fully custom decks by selecting from an online catalogue of our designer playing card templates, tuck box templates, box seal templates, card backing templates, joker, ace templates, pip templates and more.  You simply choose your templates then add your own customisations and text to your design to create your very own unique deck of playing cards to have manufactured by Royal Crown Playing Card Co. Fully custom decks can be created for yourself, as a gift for friends and family, or for your very own playing card project to launch on Kickstarter!

This design tool is called the Online Deck Builder Toolkit and currently I am building a Version 2.0 that I will be giving away for free exclusively to backers of my new Kickstarter project for new editions of Vintage Label Playing Cards that is launching on October 7th 2020.

Version 2.0 will include more features and will also be free for all current users/subscribers to Version 1.0.

If you would be interested in using this design tool for FREE (regular price of $185), you can find out more by viewing the Kickstarter preview page below.

View Kickstarter preview page here:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/754282482/vintage-label-playing-cards-premier-white-and-reserve-black

When the KIckstarter goes live you will be able to view a quick video preview of the free design tool at the bottom of the Kickstarter page :)

I hope you will appreciate this generous offer, as well as the other offer available for free gilded and signatures deck upgrades for backers on launch day, and looking forward to hopefully having you supporting us :)

Kindest Regards,
Craig L Maidment
Royal Crown Playing Card Co.
ABN:97034872094
https://www.royalcrownplayingcardco.com/#/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 05:39:57 AM by CLCPC Studio 52 »