Seeking Passionate Playing Card Collectors for US TV Show
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
I received this casting call for a TV show pertaining to collectors. I figured that some of you guys might be interested participating in this this production. If so, please contact Molly Tom for more information (see below).

FYI - I've worked with Leftfield's sister company Sirens Media in the past, so this is legit.

My name is Molly Tom and I'm a Casting Associate Producer with Loud TV (a Leftfield Entertainment company). We’re a full-scale, award winning television production company that creates a number of programs for various cable networks, most notably FYI's hit series Tiny House Nation and History's international smash-hit Pawn Stars, as well as producers of a number of programs for cable networks such as Fox, Discovery, A&E, and National Geographic.

I'm reaching out to you and your club because I'm currently casting a new show for a major cable network that will feature passionate collectors of all kinds who are looking to trade-in a few of their pieces for a bigger ticket item to upgrade their collection. We're also looking for appraisers with big personalities who can lend their knowledge on specific items as well as their knowledge of the marketplace.

Our casting notice is attached. Please feel free to forward my email on to those you think would be interested. If you or someone you know is interested, please email me with your name, age, contact information, location, brief description of your collection and attach a few photos.

Thanks in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Molly Tom

Re: Seeking Passionate Playing Card Collectors for US TV Show
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 10:21:40 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone to have some fun in front of the camera's. That someone isn't me though haha.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)