You are Here:
NEW LIMITED Carat Card Cases

Author (Read 1158 times)

NEW LIMITED Carat Card Cases
« on: December 18, 2016, 05:56:30 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
I wanted to announce the release of two new LIMITED Carat Card Cases, the Carat X6 or Half Brick case that holds 6 decks and the Carat XLG or Legacy case that was made specifically for Jackson Robinson's Legacy Cases. The production run on both of these cases was quite low and only 150 Carat X6s and 75 Carat XLG will be made available. The cases are already made and I plan to start shipping after December 26, 2016.

The price for both cases will be 18.99 USD plus shipping, but I am providing a special of free US shipping for US members and a 4 USD credit on shipping for all international members for that will last until the end of Chinese New Year, Feb 2, 2017 or until the cases are sold out. US orders will be sent through USPS first class or priority (depending on quantity) and the international orders will be shipping via China Post via small parcel post.

At the moment, I don't plan on making any more Carat XLGs due to the limited number of Legacy decks made by Jackson, but that could change if Jackson continues to produce more decks and there is a demand. As for the Carat X6s, though my initial intent was to make it to display Alex Chin's Magna Carta 6 deck set, it can be used for any 6 decks (series or not) and again, if there is a large enough demand, I would definitely make more.

If you are interested, please PM me or send me an email @ info@caratcardcases.com (please provide your UC name to make sure you get the free/discounted shipping)

*** A Special Thanks to Anthony Ingrassia for providing the pictures of the Carat X6 and Carat XLG ***
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:59:09 PM by Cardfool »

Re: NEW LIMITED Carat Card Cases
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 05:58:29 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
A few more shots of the cases by me, definitely not as good as Anthony's but good enough I hope :)

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 09:36:03 PM »

lovenugget2003

Wow awesome boxes.
Would you willing to shipping worldwilde?

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 07:34:28 AM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Yes, I will ship worldwide!  As mentioned in the original post, I am providing free shipping to the US and 4 USD credit for international shipping for each case ordered.  Just PM me and I will work everything out with you.