You are Here:
Hello!

Author (Read 773 times)

Hello!
« on: March 16, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »

Frosty

• Newcomer
Hello everyone.

I have been collecting cards for quite a while, but I was never super into it. Everything I was at the store and I saw a cool deck of cards I would pick it up. Slowly my collection grew, but I very quickly ran out of decks to buy at the store because I had them all. As I got a little older I started looking on various websites to buy more and more. Eventually I came to the stage that I believe a lot of people here have been to, where they want to create their own deck of cards. Thats exactly where I am right now. I had been doing research on the processes, kickstarter funded decks, shipping fulfillment centers, the whole 9 yards. Through my research and chatting with other people who had been successful at my goal, I came across this forum. After a quick look around I realized it would not be a waste of time to create an account and get to know people here.

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »

Eddie Hughlett

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Welcome Frosty,

There are members here who are happy to help.  Good luck on your venture. Looking forward to seeing your work.

-eh
"...almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."

- S.W. Erdnase

Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:03:06 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome to the forum, Frosty - you're in good company here.  Feel free to ask around.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/