You are Here:
David Blaine Joker T-Shirt with autographed card

Author (Read 841 times)

David Blaine Joker T-Shirt with autographed card
« on: November 24, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »

estreetbill

• Lurker
Hello! I'm new on here, so if this subject has been discussed previously, I apologize. I have seen several sellers of magic items selling the David Blaine Joker T-Shirt with the autographed joker card. None of the sellers has a Certificate of Authenticity or David Blaine Limited Edition Certificate that comes with the purchase. Is there anyone that can tell me if they have any knowledge of whether they feel that David actually signed the card that comes with the shirt? If there is, I'd appreciate any feedback that you can give me. Thanks so much!

Re: David Blaine Joker T-Shirt with autographed card
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:27:03 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hello! I'm new on here, so if this subject has been discussed previously, I apologize. I have seen several sellers of magic items selling the David Blaine Joker T-Shirt with the autographed joker card. None of the sellers has a Certificate of Authenticity or David Blaine Limited Edition Certificate that comes with the purchase. Is there anyone that can tell me if they have any knowledge of whether they feel that David actually signed the card that comes with the shirt? If there is, I'd appreciate any feedback that you can give me. Thanks so much!

I can't rightly say, other than that Blaine generally includes those certificates with his limited-edition merchandise.  Without one, there's a chance you're looking at a possible fake.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/