Author (Read 1156 times)

Greetings from reviewer EndersGame
« on: March 24, 2017, 03:53:40 AM »

EndersGame

• Frequent Flyer
  • BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame
Introduction from BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame

Hello all:

I go by the name "Ender" online, because the handle EndersGame is my usual choice on forums having to do with games and cards.

I'm new here on PlayingCardForum.com, but I'm well known on other sites, especially BoardGameGeek.com, where I'm a prolific and long-time game reviewer, and where I have quite a few regular followers.  My main claim to fame is being the person responsible for  Ender's comprehensive pictorial reviews of games, having contributed more than 300 game reviews.  I also write pictorial reviews of playing cards, and reviews of magic tricks/videos

If you are a designer or publisher of playing cards or games, and would like me to consider your products for one of my pictorial reviews, please send me an expression of interest by contacting me directly via private message here, or at my BoardGameGeek Profile.  I'd love to hear from you!  BoardGameGeek is a massive community of boardgamers, and is the world's biggest website about games, with more than 4 million unique users every month. Since many of these folks have a natural interest in playing cards too, it's an ideal place for an established reviewer like me to get the word out some of the great decks of playing cards that are available.

Besides being a reviewer of games and a collector of playing cards, I also love playing card games and board games.  Other hobbies include doing card magic, and photography.

I look forward to being part of the forums and community here at PlayingCardForum.com, sharing some of my reviews here from time to time, keeping up with news about the latest projects, and chatting with others who share my interest in playing cards!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 09:52:27 PM by EndersGame »
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame =>  Playing Card Reviews <=>  Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=

Re: Greetings from reviewer EndersGame
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »

Eddie Hughlett

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Welcome Ender,

I appreciate your style of review and look forward to your future posts.

-eh
"...almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."

- S.W. Erdnase

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 10:00:52 AM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Welcome, Ender! If you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts - please let us know. We strive to make playing card forum experiences good ones!

Again, welcome!

Speak soon.

Lee

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 12:55:04 AM »

EndersGame

• Frequent Flyer
  • BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame
Thanks for the welcome! 

I've posted a number of my pictorial reviews already in the Deck Reviews! forum - enjoy!
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame =>  Playing Card Reviews <=>  Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 07:52:11 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Glad to have you here, Ender - let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 05:09:52 PM »

Kruser

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
  • Erlanger or Bust!!
Hi Ender!

... I am totally enjoying your reviews!

You call them 'Pictorial Reviews', but it's your written descriptions that really float my boat - your enthusiasm comes through loud and clear!

Welcome! (... a bit late, I know!)

Kruser
"The mind is like a parachute - It works best when it's open." - Frank Zappa