Author (Read 13876 times)

Dan And Dave Deck Of The Mounth Club
« on: November 19, 2011, 01:20:40 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hi,
I saw the deck of the mounth club thing on Dan and Daves website and i thought it looked interesting. Has anyone here been subscribed or currently is subscribed to it. If so, Is it worth it? Do you get just cheap decks or some more rare decks? and i live in canada so it would be 140 dollars do you think it is worth the price.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

Re: Dan And Dave Deck Of The Mounth Club
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 02:16:35 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I would suggest you to buy the variety box v4.
It would be around 140$ includding shipping.
And this way you know you will get IAOCP and a v3.

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 03:26:40 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I personally didn't like the idea.  You have no idea what you're getting, which color of it you're getting, etc.  If you have the collector's urge, you'll want the different colors and such.  But...if you're just an ordinary guy who wants some of the snazzy new decks to perform with and isn't driven to collect-'em-all, then go for it.  D&D do tend to get some unique stuff.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
My parents are divorced, so I pretty much have two Christmas'. I ask for different things from each parent so I get a diverse ammount of stuff.

My plan is to convince BOTH sides to get me the Deck of the Month Club, that way I get two of each deck.

I'm trying to beat the system 8)
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
My parents are divorced, so I pretty much have two Christmas'. I ask for different things from each parent so I get a diverse ammount of stuff.

My plan is to convince BOTH sides to get me the Deck of the Month Club, that way I get two of each deck.

Evil.  ;D
Forum Founder.

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 12:20:52 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
If I had contact with my birth dad I would do that
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 04:41:15 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

OK, but do you care if you get two different colors of the same deck?  Or if that deck comes in a mess of colors?  I'm thinking their decks will generally be top-notch quality, but there's that entire "unknown" factor.

In my mind, it works if you're a performer who just wants good quality decks around regardless of designs and doesn't care so much about completing a collection - one fresh, solid-performing deck a month would be a great thing.  If you're a collector, especially the "gotta get 'em all" type (or even the "one to use, one to save" type), this alone will not likely be enough to feed the need.  You'll get one color or one pattern then want the others that exist, in duplicate at the least.

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 06:32:41 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

OK, but do you care if you get two different colors of the same deck?  Or if that deck comes in a mess of colors?  I'm thinking their decks will generally be top-notch quality, but there's that entire "unknown" factor.

In my mind, it works if you're a performer who just wants good quality decks around regardless of designs and doesn't care so much about completing a collection - one fresh, solid-performing deck a month would be a great thing.  If you're a collector, especially the "gotta get 'em all" type (or even the "one to use, one to save" type), this alone will not likely be enough to feed the need.  You'll get one color or one pattern then want the others that exist, in duplicate at the least.

I actually wouldn't mind if they were the same or different colors. For example I would like it if I got 2 Red RJ's, but I would like it a lot more to get 1 red and 1 blue to complete a set.

(Keep in mind though, my parents generally talk about what they are getting me, so the chances of me getting two subscriptions is rare.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 03:52:22 AM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
Its deffinetly and interesting way to buy decks of cards, adds an extra bit of excitement.

All depends on whether your willing to spend $12 a month on a mystery deck of cards that you might not enjoy or use.
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 05:24:20 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
At 1st I was considering joining the deck of the month club, but After I recieved my Version 4 variety box...no.  I recieved a CARC Smith back instead of the Bee Watermelon and a new style studs instead of the old. I thought about complaining but I'm sure it mentions somewhere that they can substitute decks based on availability.  In short...Who knows what you would be getting? I can go to walgreen's and pick up some new studs!

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 06:28:14 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
At 1st I was considering joining the deck of the month club, but After I recieved my Version 4 variety box...no.  I recieved a CARC Smith back instead of the Bee Watermelon and a new style studs instead of the old. I thought about complaining but I'm sure it mentions somewhere that they can substitute decks based on availability.  In short...Who knows what you would be getting? I can go to walgreen's and pick up some new studs!
They had all te variety boxes made and sealed, before the even sold them.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 07:02:39 AM »

Fallen_Angel_of_Luck

• Elite Member
man i so wanna get a subscription but seriously international postage fees are way too expensive

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 07:12:01 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
so basically they could show you any decks they want in the pictures on their site and send you $3-5 dollar decks every month ::)

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 01:25:23 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
In theory, yes.  In practice, I'm sure for each clunker like current-issue Studs they'd have something cool like a limited out-of-print model.  Otherwise, the subscribers would revolt.

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 04:02:58 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
In theory, yes.  In practice, I'm sure for each clunker like current-issue Studs they'd have something cool like a limited out-of-print model.  Otherwise, the subscribers would revolt.

I think they will send only new decks. So, might be their new releasing deck or decks that no one paid attention to before.

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 11:20:29 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Just looked - yep, it says new.  That's nearly $8 a deck including shipping.  Hmm.

They also stated that decks ship first week of the month.  That means that if a new deck comes out on the second week, possibly selling out before the month is over, you won't know if you're getting that deck until it's possibly sold out.

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 12:10:18 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
It would be nice if a D&D rep came on here and clarified the age of the decks we can expect or the rarity of the decks. I really want to join up but not if I am about to get ripped off.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 02:56:07 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
It clearly states in the offer that it's for NEW decks.  Whatever comes out that month, I'd presume.

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 04:34:23 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i kinda think it is a waste of money to buy the deck of the month if i am not wrong with the name .. just go to ebay and buy them separtly maybe they will be cheaper and some of the deck are crap

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 07:14:12 AM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
If anybody on the discourse is in the DOMC maybe they could give us an idea of the decks they have received. I think it has been available for over a month now so they should have at least 1 deck.  Plus the way I understand from their website it doesn't matter if you joined last month or a month from now...you still get 12 months worth of decks.  So maybe someone from the discourse could help us make an informed decision! :D

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
If anybody on the discourse is in the DOMC maybe they could give us an idea of the decks they have received. I think it has been available for over a month now so they should have at least 1 deck.  Plus the way I understand from their website it doesn't matter if you joined last month or a month from now...you still get 12 months worth of decks.  So maybe someone from the discourse could help us make an informed decision! :D
well if you go to dan and dave website you read the comment one of them mention it will be better to just buy a varitey box and that what i am thinking too and the varitey box mostly only have 150+ made

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 12:54:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

What that does mean, though, is that someone joining now will have a slightly different variety than someone who joined at least a month ago.  They'll have the previous month's releases and you'll have a deck or more coming after their sub runs out.  They could have gotten something great, like Black Crown, for November, and something totally crappy-looking, like Merz67's Bicycle Red, White and Blue Series 1, for December.  You have no way of knowing.

I'll grant that D&D are not likely to be carrying crap decks.  But there's no way of insuring that the decks you get are what you want.  It's like buying a lottery ticket.  At least with a Variety Box you know what you're getting.

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 01:05:00 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
november deck was first edition arrcos

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 03:19:58 AM »

LauR

• Elite Member
Dan and dave have gone quite commercial in their projects, with so many new decks coming out and in quite large quantities, not to mention all those useless stuff like hand lotions and bottle openers.

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 07:28:08 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Arrco White decks?  Or something else?  First edition is too vague.

Dan and dave have gone quite commercial in their projects, with so many new decks coming out and in quite large quantities, not to mention all those useless stuff like hand lotions and bottle openers.

The hand lotion isn't useless - I use it and recommend it.  It's like ordinary store-bought lotions are Toyota Camrys and Chevy Malibus while this is more of a luxury ride, like a Mercedes-Benz or a Cadillac.  Not 100% necessary for anyone, but better than riding in a Camry.

The bottle opener has a serious cool factor and isn't expensive.  The clippers, if they perform as advertised, sound like another "luxury ride vs. economy model" issue.  The hand exercisers are god for staying in shape and strengthening fingers - but I feel shuffling does much the same thing for less money.

The clothes, well - I'm not a fan of those t-shirts.  Doesn't mean someone else won't like them.

Their luxury items are just that, luxury items.  Not completely necessary for magicians, but very, very cool, and in many cases, useful.

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

i asked them if it was worth it and what decks they are they couldnt tell me the decks but e mailed this

I am sorry, but the list for the DOTM is not available. The idea (and fun) behind the club is not knowing which decks are going to be mailed. I will mention, the DOTM members that signed up in October and received their first deck in November received  first edition Arrco decks.

Thank you,
Syd
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 11:57:07 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

i asked them if it was worth it and what decks they are they couldnt tell me the decks but e mailed this

I am sorry, but the list for the DOTM is not available. The idea (and fun) behind the club is not knowing which decks are going to be mailed. I will mention, the DOTM members that signed up in October and received their first deck in November received  first edition Arrco decks.

Thank you,
Syd

Actually, this is very informative.  The White Arrcos were NOT in release in December, and no new Arrcos were released in November.  NEW is a relative term, then - the cards will be in new condition, but won't necessarily be something that just came out within the last thirty days.

EDIT: Did I say "December"?  I mean November.  White Arrcos came out in December, but the "first edition Arrcos" mentioned were out in November, ergo, they couldn't have been the White Arrcos.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:01:34 AM by Good@Sabacc »

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
im proberbly going to sighn up this month ill keep you all posted with waht decks i get if you would like ?

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 05:58:12 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
im proberbly going to sighn up this month ill keep you all posted with waht decks i get if you would like ?

Yeah that would be awesome!! I'm interested in what decks they are offering, but I don't want to spend that much to join the club. If the decks you get are exceptional then maybe one day I will sign up haha.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2011, 06:32:06 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I still don't think it's a good price to pay, isn't it like $5-8 a deck?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 06:47:54 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I still don't think it's a good price to pay, isn't it like $5-8 a deck?

It averages out to $7.92 per deck. Which is about the average you would pay for a deck. There are some cheaper but not by much. The Infinity deck for example is $7.99.

The argument of it being worth it really depends on what deck you get and what decks you have. I'm guessing there will be at least one more expensive deck that keeps people in the club. If that is true then it is a good deal because that would most likely make the overall value of the 12 decks combined more than the price of the DOTM club. If you already have some of the decks it could be silly to receive another, but you don't know that going in.

I can definitely see the appeal of this subscription. There's excitement, mystery, and you get a new deck every month!! Hopefully Zaganh will give us some insight into what decks they are sending out.

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 12:43:15 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
It averages out to $7.92 per deck. Which is about the average you would pay for a deck. There are some cheaper but not by much. The Infinity deck for example is $7.99.

The argument of it being worth it really depends on what deck you get and what decks you have. I'm guessing there will be at least one more expensive deck that keeps people in the club. If that is true then it is a good deal because that would most likely make the overall value of the 12 decks combined more than the price of the DOTM club. If you already have some of the decks it could be silly to receive another, but you don't know that going in.

I can definitely see the appeal of this subscription. There's excitement, mystery, and you get a new deck every month!! Hopefully Zaganh will give us some insight into what decks they are sending out.

That $7.92 average price would be what some new designs cost today, but if that November release was "first edition Arrcos" and not the white ones, then the actual value of any given deck could indeed be much higher than original retail.

Now if only we knew exactly what "first edition Arrcos" actually means...  :)

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2011, 02:23:50 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

That $7.92 average price would be what some new designs cost today, but if that November release was "first edition Arrcos" and not the white ones, then the actual value of any given deck could indeed be much higher than original retail.

Now if only we knew exactly what "first edition Arrcos" actually means...  :)

Good@Sabacc I'm not talking about the actual price that the decks go for. I'm talking about what the price per deck works out to be for the subscription. 

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2011, 02:56:51 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Good@Sabacc I'm not talking about the actual price that the decks go for. I'm talking about what the price per deck works out to be for the subscription. 

I understand that.  I was comparing the actual cost via the club versus the possible value of the decks.  New decks from new releases would be an OK value, but new decks of older releases would be pretty sweet.  First edition Arrcos don't sound like anything I saw come out in November, so I'm guessing it's an older release.

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2011, 04:31:15 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Isn't first edition arrcos the ones that were from Cincinnati and everyone says is good, which are also out of print?

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2011, 04:24:39 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
well guys i joined fingers crossed for me i get some good decks >< i had to pay for shipping on top of the $139.95 for the international price so it was $150.00 ill update as i get them each month  =) i trust dan and dave to send awesome decks im still waitning for my 16 fultons haha theres how much it cost guys im sure it said shipping was in with the 139 95 i was going to get a build your own variety box too haha now i have to save an over 50 dollars >< and the way to pay thorugh pay pal is you can only buy gift cards so if i want somthing thats 101 dollars i need 150 dollars of gift cards so i buy three per order

Items Ordered             
Product NameSKUPriceQtySubtotal
Subtotal                    $139.95                   
Shipping & Handling                    $10.00                   
Tax            $0.00
Gift Card (************)    -$50.00
Gift Card (************)    -$50.00
Gift Card (************)    -$49.95
Item Discounts$0.00
Grand Total $0.00
DOTM: International DOTM-INTERNATIONAL   $139.95   

Ordered: 1

$139.95 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:45:13 PM by zaganh »

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2011, 05:49:36 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
That's really exciting!! I'm looking forward to hearing what decks you get, and I'm sure it will give all of us a good insight into the true value of this DOTM club. Heck, if it's great I'll join  ;)

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2011, 05:56:34 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
crosses my fingers lets all hope its great haha =D ive yet to find anyone on the internet who has joined apart from me

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2011, 11:19:08 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
$^*@#^$*&#@^* 3 gift card!!! how did you get it

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 12:54:58 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
because i only have paypal to use i can only pay in gift cards and you cant add more than one to the basket at a time so i just put my e mail in buy one and it get emailed to me thorugh paypal then after i buy it i can buy another then when i have three i shop and at checkout i add all three to the order until what i have to pqay is zero ^^ i thought of it when the fultons came out i tougt they would be sold quick so was in a rush to think of how to pay haha

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 03:31:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Keep us all posted on how the DOTM progresses over the next few months.  I'm curious to see what you'll be receiving.  I'm inclined to believe as you do that D&D will provide good value for the money, though with the VBv4 having stuff like new-issue Studs, you can imagine how some might have their doubts.

Now the problem will be that if they send you an awesome deck you love, you'll have to order it and pay for shipping all over again!
;)

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 03:49:23 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Yep I'll keep you all up to date on what decks I receive yeah i wanted the vbv4 i went to buy it before it was sold out and while i was checking out Somone bought the last one i rekon theyl be a few decks no one cares about a few awesome ones like the variety box and hopefully a gem that will get us all to join next year too well I hope haha ha yep but hopefully I will of saved money not buying the newest deck in hopes that it might be getting sent to me and buy the time I love that awesome new deck I'll of saved loaded of money waiting to see what I get here before spending I was so anoued I didn't get the vbv4 I was Geting it on eBay but somone clicked by now as I went to sighn in the I found it on a website that didn't send to England so I thought I'll just gamble on dotm club pardon any odd words im typing on a phone auto correct is crazy I'll let you all know the day each one arrives I'll share all my joy and disapointment haha

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 05:02:10 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Yep I'll keep you all up to date on what decks I receive yeah i wanted the vbv4 i went to buy it before it was sold out and while i was checking out Somone bought the last one i rekon theyl be a few decks no one cares about a few awesome ones like the variety box and hopefully a gem that will get us all to join next year too well I hope haha ha yep but hopefully I will of saved money not buying the newest deck in hopes that it might be getting sent to me and buy the time I love that awesome new deck I'll of saved loaded of money waiting to see what I get here before spending I was so anoued I didn't get the vbv4 I was Geting it on eBay but somone clicked by now as I went to sighn in the I found it on a website that didn't send to England so I thought I'll just gamble on dotm club pardon any odd words im typing on a phone auto correct is crazy I'll let you all know the day each one arrives I'll share all my joy and disapointment haha

If you ask me, the best Variety Box was the first one.  That had some awesome stuff.  I remember looking at the second one and saying to myself, "I have practically everything listed here and I've not even been at this for very long!"

But the ULTIMATE best one will likely be the VINTAGE edition they're giving away in the holiday contest!

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 07:51:09 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
haha im hoping to get iaocp wow the one with the jerrys could only dream of wining that how do you use the raffle tickets you send one to there e mail per day ? i think i have 16 coming

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2011, 08:46:26 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer

But the ULTIMATE best one will likely be the VINTAGE edition they're giving away in the holiday contest!

any idea what decks would be included in it?

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2011, 08:58:33 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

any idea what decks would be included in it?

You can find out here.
http://www.dananddave.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/holiday-variety-box.jpg

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2011, 04:51:30 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
haha im hoping to get iaocp wow the one with the jerrys could only dream of wining that how do you use the raffle tickets you send one to there e mail per day ? i think i have 16 coming

If you read the page, you'd see it's a simple lottery drawing.  You don't send them anywhere.

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
but what does this mean

This contest does not apply to digital content such as streaming videos or downloads. Tickets are eligible for all drawings, even if you’ve already won. No purchase is necessary to be eligible for these prizes, just email us at holidaygiveaway@dananddave.com and you will receive a response confirming entry. Limit one free ticket per person per day. At the end of each day our team will associate a ticket with your email and place it into the drawing. Duplicate entries on the same day will void entry for that day. You may try again the following day. It’s that easy!wont be entred that day

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2011, 12:54:17 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
but what does this mean

This contest does not apply to digital content such as streaming videos or downloads. Tickets are eligible for all drawings, even if you’ve already won. No purchase is necessary to be eligible for these prizes, just email us at holidaygiveaway@dananddave.com and you will receive a response confirming entry. Limit one free ticket per person per day. At the end of each day our team will associate a ticket with your email and place it into the drawing. Duplicate entries on the same day will void entry for that day. You may try again the following day. It’s that easy!wont be entred that day

I looked it over on the D&D website.  It's simple.

You get tickets when you place an order that has shippable merchandise - one for each item.  There are five different ticket styles - collect one of each and you can redeem them for a $5 gift certificate.

Once per day, you're allowed to enter the contest for FREE by using the email address listed above to request an entry.  You'll get a confirmation email stating your entry was accepted.  No physical ticket will be sent to you, but a ticket matched to your email address will be issued for inclusion in the drawing.  Try to enter more than once a day and all entries for that day get voided.

Easy peasy.  If you have more questions, try asking Dan & Dave's Customer Service rep.

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2011, 01:19:19 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
thank you awesome i did it now =D

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 05:28:48 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
i just got word there sending my first deck of the month now i fell into decembers one i htought mine owuld start january but cool the sending it today =D

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Awesome - I wonder what deck you will get next, I hope it's not something average, I bet in a while, they'll ship out Alladins - Haha!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
this is the first one i hope i get it before christmas haha ha yeah i hope i get some cool ones anybody want to guese what they htink ill get ? ^^

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2011, 06:48:27 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
ooh guys my dad just rang me and said my first deck from deck of the month arrived =D hes sending it up to me ill have it in a few hours just wiating for the postman to give me my damn brick of fultons i got an iaocp deck from ebay too excited i might do an unboxing too if any one owuld like to see me open deck of the month ill put a link to it ^^

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2011, 08:12:46 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
ooh guys my dad just rang me and said my first deck from deck of the month arrived =D hes sending it up to me ill have it in a few hours just wiating for the postman to give me my damn brick of fultons i got an iaocp deck from ebay too excited i might do an unboxing too if any one owuld like to see me open deck of the month ill put a link to it ^^

Yes, please post a link when you get it. I love unboxings :)
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

What is the deck that you get from deck of the month club?

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 09:44:49 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
@loldudex2 cool ill unbox all three packages when i get them and put it right to youtube and put the link here
@phantom1412 ill know what it is soon parcelforce fineshes posting at 5pm i think and its 2:41 now im wainting for my final package before my dad can send them up to me its about a 20 minute drive then ill open the fultons the iaocp deck and the dotm deck =D

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 10:29:54 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
yayy!!! here the video guys pics soon i got it wow =D awesome !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5Yryh1LQM&feature=youtu.be sorry for video quality i dont usually make them haha used my phone what does everyone think of the first deck so far prety aweosme right ?

http://twitpic.com/7wb900

http://twitpic.com/7wb9rs

http://twitpic.com/7wba60

http://twitpic.com/7wbajq
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:46:52 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2011, 10:48:20 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Wow, that's tungstene. Great!
And now I'm wondering if D&D will have new deck every month. If yes, maybe I'll buy this.

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Thanks for the vid. I'm glad to know they won't just give out random crap decks.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2011, 06:37:09 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
the fultons still ddint arrive >< i ordred them day of release and payed custom charges days ago they had next day dilevery on them i hope they arrive tomorrow ill video that too ^^ ill get next one the second week of january =D