You are Here:
Tallly Ho Fan Back's Have Been DISCONTINUED?!?!

Author (Read 1237 times)

Tallly Ho Fan Back's Have Been DISCONTINUED?!?!
« on: January 16, 2017, 04:26:59 AM »

MrSlaybury

Well, on the Tally Ho product information page over at Bicycle's site there are a couple comments.  One from a customer asking if the Fan Back has been discontinued and another from Bicycle CONFIRMING that they have been discontinued and adding there should still be some available.

I called USPC and asked them about it, was put on hold, then told the Fan Back "has no discontinuation date at this time".

I know I mean nothing to USPC and they don't have to tell me jack squat, but if it was posted on the comment page and then I was told otherwise, isn't it safe to assume they are not discontinued?  The comment was posted in March 2016, so hopefully they've changed plans!

Any information from anyone?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:34:18 PM by MrSlaybury »

Re: Tallly Ho Fan Back's Have Been DISCONTINUED?!?!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 04:26:07 PM »

MrSlaybury

Just in case anyone every stumbles on this after a search...

A couple days ago they updated the product info page.  Their is now no mention of FB's at all unless you go to buy them, then it's set up as it's always been.  However, there's a new comment by a representative stating FB's have not been discontinued and they are still manufacturing them.

I think I was the only one in the world that picked up on this, or cared lol.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 05:47:17 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Tally-ho Circle and Fan backs both sell really well. Even with all my other decks I'm still in for a couple bricks a year myself. Not that I don't care, it's that I didn't think it was even remotely possible for them to suddenly up and stop fan backs.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

A couple days ago they updated the product info page.  Their is now no mention of FB's at all unless you go to buy them, then it's set up as it's always been.   

Actually, I just checked and on the website, it only mentions Circle Back Tally Ho...any search of Fan Back comes back with nothing and a Tally Ho search only returns Circle Backs.  When you go and order, it says Circle/Fan Back, but there is no where to select which you want from what I can see. 

I also can't imagine USPCC discontinuing the FBs and attribute this to the long list of why their website is so HORRIBLE!  >:(

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 06:04:22 PM »

MrSlaybury

Definitely a massive..ahem...fan of Tally Ho Fan Backs.  I'm hooked on the Black decks that are floating around.  I think Murphy's Magic had them custom printed, but I'm not positive.  I just opened a couple decks of the custom colors Aloy Studios had printed.  I don't like the feel as much as the Black decks, but the full bleed colors look awesome. I'm buying the rest of that Rose series next week; Pink, Purple, Green, Orange, and White.  Some fun colors for springtime magic and cardistry.  I really like the "Rose" theme they came up with.  It'll make for a nice wall mount display once I figure out the best way to do it :)