You are Here:
new element deck

Author (Read 1543 times)

new element deck
« on: November 03, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
 :oSo I could not find the thread to post our new deck ideas and here is one that I have just started. color will be added and this is just the start of it, hopefully i can photoshop some color in and see what works well. what do you guys think? all 4 elements would some what be shown in the back design. earth, wind, fire, and water. also does anyone know if any deck has more then 2 jokers? I was thinking I might do 4 jokers one for each element. Hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:42:49 AM by MrMagic322 »
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: new element deck
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:50:24 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Just lettin you know, a LONG time ago I made a thread where you can post your deck ideas.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 12:06:51 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I cannot say anything right now. Because the quality of your picture.
Please come up with a clearer one done with computer.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 12:59:28 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Your corner icons look a lot like the Wynn emblem

Does anyone else see it?
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Just lettin you know, a LONG time ago I made a thread where you can post your deck ideas.

i know and as i said i could not find it. also i will see about editing it on a computer when i can. and CBJ i do see the resemblance but my artist has never seen those decks and i never have either only heard of them so i will say i in no shape or form ment to copy them
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Don't worry Johnny I doubt you'll have the Wynn owners knocking on your door with a cease and desist letter anytime soon.

The easy part of the design is now over. Now you have to make it ink it, scan it, trace it, color it, shade it, make it two-way, and then you're good.

I like the design and I think with proper coloring it would look real cool. Don't rush things. The Vortex spent a year in the concept stages before I actually finished it. A good design takes time. :)
Forum Founder.

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 03:30:30 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
alex i have a question, should i work with my artist to get the coloring, ink and all that on paper and then scan it or do most of it on the computer? also yea i am guessing a few years on this just to get the money up so i figure she can really get some details in this. (in case your wondering with the whole the artist and me thing, I came up with the idea of this and was looking for someone to help actually get it drawn, she draws and came up with this so she takes my ideas and puts the together.  :) ) also is the whole looks like brown wynn emblem thing going to do what the S and M on that one deck (cant think of name) on the other thread that will be selling for $250? because if people buy it cause of that i wont mind but thats not why we did that.
Also here are the elements in them
red is the parts they represent fire, green is earth and the orange mark shows where the wind is. If I remember right (have not discussed this for a few months) behind this will some what show water.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:30:47 PM by MrMagic322 »