• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

Re: Emerald artifice picture!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:49:02 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
"Ellusionist: Magic Beyond Belief Hey Guys, I don't believe I will be doing a trailer for the green cards, Sorry! Additionally, These cards will NOT be limited. Go nuts! - p:m"

this is a quote from the comments a little further down the page. GREAT news.
have you heard the word???

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 01:16:23 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
Yes, finally a deck that isn't limited so that means that I can have time to get money to get the deck awesome.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 03:55:21 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
so yea i will be getting a brick of these, kinda hope they are not always available, soon as i can i will get them, might save up and wait for the infity one and buy them at the same time.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
I will get a few of these depending if they look good or not, Hopefully they do. If they come out before christmas then I will defiantly get them right away.

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 04:46:05 PM »

ADKLco

• True Member
it looks very christmasy... I like it!

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
To bad they have a border.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I agree but I just got my artifice v2's in the mail today and they are actually very nice. And for magicians, they are much better than v1

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 06:02:38 PM »

ADKLco

• True Member

True dat.  In my head... green w/ border doesn't look very good.  But we'll see.

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 08:10:42 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
E did say that this will be the last color of the artifice series, and they will never reprint the red one.

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
it looks very christmasy... I like it!
Yes your right. I like that part of the deck to. I would also like to see how good it's going to look with borders.

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 11:43:57 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:39:27 PM by Curt »

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 12:31:25 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Still think it's better without boarder...

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 01:05:08 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
This deck is sexy with or without borders. I would have liked to see it without them, but I will not hold off on buying because they do have the borders. From the knowledge that have released, this will not be the Christmas deck. So far we have the Emerald and the Infinity, both not limited...so far so good, but we are to expect 2 more decks from them right?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
This deck is sexy with or without borders. I would have liked to see it without them, but I will not hold off on buying because they do have the borders. From the knowledge that have released, this will not be the Christmas deck. So far we have the Emerald and the Infinity, both not limited...so far so good, but we are to expect 2 more decks from them right?
Only one more the christmas one
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 06:38:13 PM »

Xntrix

• True Member

• Facebook:
Correct - on most accounts. No, we will not be reprinting Red Artifice decks. There's still a few first editions in the warehouse - but they're for free gifts and prizes. We love the look of them and would love to reprint them and make heaps of money - but that would suck for everyone who owns a deck now. Red Artifice was never about making money - it was about releasing something we liked as promotional gifts/prizes.

Onto Artifice Second Edition : Emerald. Yes, bordered. No, they will not be reprinted without a border. Blue Artifice decks were printed without a border and we got slammed by emails, Facebook posts and phone calls saying 'Give us borders' - we complied, and now people are saying they don't want borders. Sadly, you can't please all the people all the time. Make them in both styles you say? Nah, we've moved on from playing with Artifice now. The decks that will be available (in unlimited runs) are the Second Edition Blues & Emeralds.

Is Emerald the Christmas deck? No. Artifice Second Edition : Emerald releases on the first of November (damn, that's next week). Infinity releases a few short weeks after that. THEN the Christmas deck will be available. Firstly, The Christmas deck will be Limited. That is - it will only be available during the Holiday Giveaway. Secondly, although we keep calling it 'The Christmas Deck' - it's not like it has pictures of Santa and Mistletoe and Tinsel and stuff on it. It's simply that it'll come out at that time. The deck is understated, elegant, and - because we love challenging USPCC - has an element that it another First for them.

Anyways - hope that clears things up. As always - any questions, comments or general cries of ecstasy can be left in this thread - or directed to the below email.

Cheers,

-Jake.
To enquire about Ellusionist sponsorship,  provide feedback or just have a chat - please email me at Jake {at} ellusionist.com

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
The naming is boggling my mind! Anyway, I think a combination of red + green Artifice would make an awesome Holiday set.

I hope the "Christmas deck" is sold during a limited time-frame and not a very limited run that will be sold out within an hour or two. Five-thousand print runs work great for those of us with a relatively small following, but with the amount of people that follow Ellusionist, anything under 15,000 I feel is likely to sell out within the first 48 hours.

Forum Founder.

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 07:04:15 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
The naming is boggling my mind! Anyway, I think a combination of red + green Artifice would make an awesome Holiday set.

I hope the "Christmas deck" is sold during a limited time-frame and not a very limited run that will be sold out within an hour or two. Five-thousand print runs work great for those of us with a relatively small following, but with the amount of people that follow Ellusionist, anything under 15,000 I feel is likely to sell out within the first 48 hours.

Oh my gosh, a red and green artifice gift set would look so epic!

But beside that i have to agree with alex, granted limited numbers make re sellers SO HAPPY because they will go up in price but it makes the average deck enthusiast sad in that they got fewer or none at all then what they wanted to get.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »

Xntrix

• True Member

• Facebook:
I hope the "Christmas deck" is sold during a limited time-frame and not a very limited run.

Exactly what's happening, save for one word.

...it's not 'the'.

-Jake
To enquire about Ellusionist sponsorship,  provide feedback or just have a chat - please email me at Jake {at} ellusionist.com

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 07:17:54 PM »

Collector

• Discourse Deity
  • I can be ironic, but I never outrage anyone.

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
I like those white borders on cards but, for God's sake, remove them from BOXES.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in collecting beautiful ones" ~ PlayingCardCollector.net

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 07:18:32 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Someone better put a red+green Artifice into my stocking in two months.

I'm looking at you, Victoria. >.>

Forum Founder.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Exactly what's happening, save for one word.

...it's not 'the'.

-Jake

So the name will be "christmas deck"?
More info on this deck?
It's a deck, not a set, right?

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 08:49:14 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
So the name will be "christmas deck"?
More info on this deck?
It's a deck, not a set, right?
Its just a deck, its limited, and it will be out around christmas time

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
@Jake, thank you so much for showing up here and settling some rumors and confusion. So it is a limited time offering and not a limited number offering...that is most excellent, as now I know what to ask for my bday and Christmas. And thank god it is not a Christmasy deck and only referred to as such due to when it is coming out. So...this will kind of be like the BG1? Wasn't the BG1 sold for a limited time, or am I off on that one?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 09:00:01 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
@Jake, thank you so much for showing up here and settling some rumors and confusion. So it is a limited time offering and not a limited number offering...that is most excellent, as now I know what to ask for my bday and Christmas. And thank god it is not a Christmasy deck and only referred to as such due to when it is coming out. So...this will kind of be like the BG1? Wasn't the BG1 sold for a limited time, or am I off on that one?
Im pretty sure BGV1 was not sold at all and Red Artifice was ellusionist's first limited deck available for sale