You are Here:
Too many decks coming out

Author (Read 1035 times)

Too many decks coming out
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:31:42 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
anyone else feel that everyone is making all the decks they can? i feel to many are coming out.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:38:30 PM by Curt »
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: Too many decks coming out
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 11:43:30 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I think that would be a fair statement. The popularity of owning limited decks seems to be on the increase, which would allow for such a great number of decks being produced. I just try and force myself to make decisions about ones I will buy. As of now, the decks I am looking forward to adding to my collection are: Fantastique, Vortex, Seasons and maybe some of those new decks from Ellusionist that come out later this year. But, it just makes sense, business wise, to capitalize on the market while it is booming and that is why I would assume there are so many more decks being released. It has to peak eventually but your guess is as good as mine for when that will be.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 01:36:44 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Yeah, too much decks this time.
And the bad thing is those decks are limited.
Which forced me to buy it now or never.
I don't have much money to spend.

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 01:43:37 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I totally agree. The worst part is, im busy with school, and too young for a job! I usually end up getting the money to buy decks but its hard to keep up with sooo many decks!

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 04:50:37 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
ya i agree too and mana deck is also coming out..i can using all my saving to buy all those limited edition deck

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 11:22:47 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I would agree to en extent. I feel there are several quality decks coming out and a couple arent even limited, which is a relief. My problem with the amount of decks coming out is those who add to the numbers of half assed garbage. We could do without those and it may not seem like such a daunting number
Magical as Sin!