You are Here:
Circle City

Author (Read 7220 times)

Circle City
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:43:55 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I am getting real damn annoyed with Circle City! I ordered a couple Brimstones over a month ago and they done nothing but dodge my and several others's questions as to our orders. I am about to figure out how to unpledge the americanas...customer service is everything and they have absolutely none!!
Magical as Sin!

Re: Circle City
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 04:45:19 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I am getting real damn annoyed with Circle City! I ordered a couple Brimstones over a month ago and they done nothing but dodge my and several others's questions as to our orders. I am about to figure out how to unpledge the americanas...customer service is everything and they have absolutely none!!
Hmm thats weird. Not gonna be god for them! You should let them know that you are going to unpledge the americanas if they don't send your Brimstone decks that you paid for.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 04:51:08 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
No kidding! It is not like Magik, not sending me my "free" stuff...that is annoying but acceptable considering it is free. If I PAY for something...give me what is mine and stop avoiding your customers!!!
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 04:54:16 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I can't speak for Russell but I think I read something about him having recently moved. Not talking to your customers (especially those that are helping you on Kickstarter) is a big no-no, but I don't think anything nefarious is going on here.

Things happen in life, and who knows? Maybe when I have to ship out the Vortex decks I'll lose both my arms in some freak accident. They key is communication.

Have you tried contacting them via Facebook or Kickstarter?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Aye, countless times on FB and even direct email. I am not the only one they are ignoring. I can understand an established company missing a couple emails, but if you are trying to get up and going ignoring your supporters = death of success. Btw I am Brandon O'Hanley for those who didn't know
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 05:29:39 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Aye, countless times on FB and even direct email. I am not the only one they are ignoring. I can understand an established company missing a couple emails, but if you are trying to get up and going ignoring your supporters = death of success. Btw I am Brandon O'Hanley for those who didn't know

Wait - really? Holymarbles.

So you've been on the boards this whole time you sneaky fellow.

On topic: An established company has staff to answer e-mails and the like. A starting up company has to really invest everything. I'm on almost 24/7 answering questions and the like, same with Victoria. It's stressful, difficult, and sometimes can be irritating - but nothing worth having comes easy.

That being said, issues still do occur. Messing up is forgivable - but honest communication is the key. I'm honestly surprised Russell isn't being prompt in his replies; it's very unlike him.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
You underestimate the sneaky sneaky sir lol.  I agree with you completely, I was stoked on being able to get a couple Brimstones, I pledged for 6 Revisions and 18 Americanas...so I obviously support the cause, but "not prompt" is an understatement. It is complete lack of communication altogether. No clue why, but honestly, from a customer's standpoint is it my concern the reason for being ignored or am I old fashion in thinking those who support me deserve to be supported? I like to think that I am understanding of circumstance, but this is a little much considering I bought the cards from them over a month ago.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
When you support something to that extent, you should basically be pampered as a customer.

However, should or shouldn't doesn't apply in the real world. A company is what it is and it is your choice in the end to support them for all their greats as well as their faults.

I expect them to get their stuff together because I'm sure the last thing they need is to lose fans.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 06:40:20 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Hey Alex, I sent you a message on fb...completely off topic lol. But you aren't on there and I had a question for ya.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 11:23:20 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
yea i like how you guys communicate with us. Its nice so we know whats happening and why.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 11:30:10 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
Wait - really? Holymarbles.

So you've been on the boards this whole time you sneaky fellow.

On topic: An established company has staff to answer e-mails and the like. A starting up company has to really invest everything. I'm on almost 24/7 answering questions and the like, same with Victoria. It's stressful, difficult, and sometimes can be irritating - but nothing worth having comes easy.

That being said, issues still do occur. Messing up is forgivable - but honest communication is the key. I'm honestly surprised Russell isn't being prompt in his replies; it's very unlike him.

I would help answer emails if you want, shoot me a pm :)

Okay on topic, yeah that is "low" for a company to just simply not respond to you, especially for a start up company, that drastically could decrease business.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 06:11:59 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
That is what I am saying. With today's technology there should be no reason for there to be complete lack of communication. It is too easy to be sitting at lunch or something and answer a couple emails from your cell phone. And really, if you are starting a company, how far from Internet should you be?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 02:36:45 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
That is what I am saying. With today's technology there should be no reason for there to be complete lack of communication. It is too easy to be sitting at lunch or something and answer a couple emails from your cell phone. And really, if you are starting a company, how far from Internet should you be?
At least Alex and the AetherCards team communicate a lot!

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 02:55:43 PM »

Victoria

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
We always try to communicate with the fans as much as possible and always keep you guys in the loop, but you guys should remember that small companies are made up of people just like you. We don't know the circumstances surrounding Circle City's communication issues and I'm sure that it will be atoned for and explained thoroughly when the communication is reciprocated.

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 03:31:53 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
On their site, the Revision 1 deck still says 'Coming September'.  I think something's up.

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Regardless...they have my money...it was not a pledged this (although I did pledge the Revision) I just straight paid for the brimstones. At that point it is unacceptable to take money and not send me my product. Lance T Miller is a 1 man team and he does it all, communicates, sells, and ships.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 03:47:12 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
Regardless...they have my money...it was not a pledged this (although I did pledge the Revision) I just straight paid for the brimstones. At that point it is unacceptable to take money and not send me my product. Lance T Miller is a 1 man team and he does it all, communicates, sells, and ships.

maybe lance has an army of oompa loopa servants working for him behind the scenes!
have you heard the word???

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 03:47:55 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Lmao, I guess it is possible but highly improbable
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 04:56:51 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
so the americana deck will have the same problem?

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 08:00:08 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
The way it is looking right now...yes the Americana deck will have the same problem, as will Revision....but it is too late for me to pull my Revision pledge.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
It's not easy doing what we do. Lance is great at handling customer support and whatnot, and I'd imagine he invests hours every day like I do. Figured the two-man team at CC would be as well. I didn't pledge for either of the decks though so I guess that's why I'm not angry. I understand your guys' frustration though. I hope you all get things squared away ASAP.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
The way it is looking right now...yes the Americana deck will have the same problem, as will Revision....but it is too late for me to pull my Revision pledge.
so i should cancel my  americana deck pledge?? lol i dun feel like cancel it.. it look quite nice..mostly of his deck design are awesome like revision and brimstone i think they are just amazing

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
You dont have to cancel yours. Some people are because they are fed up with their terrible customer service

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 12:10:18 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
You dont have to cancel yours. Some people are because they are fed up with their terrible customer service
ok i wont cancel mine
Alex: this is not able the topic i just wanted to ask you somthing i remember you saying there is a deck better than jerry nugget at one of the post but i forgot about it can you write at here what is it about???i forgot which post..i write this at the same post so i guess will not be consider as spamming right

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 02:07:08 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
@Haw, I am canceling mine because I know I will never see the deck. If I do not have the first deck that they have sitting on their shelf and I paid $30 for, I cannot rightfully expect to receive a deck not even produced yet and I pledged $108 for...I don't feel like getting fucked out of even more money by these guys. I am giving them till the 30th to rectify the situation with more than just a cookie cutter "my bad"...if they don't, then they lose $108 and all future business
Magical as Sin!