Author (Read 8293 times)

Re: Deck Lore Q&A
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2011, 03:02:43 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hey sorry guys.  Didn't mean to let the old thread go.  But perhaps this one can replace it since the admin thinks out of all the dead topics my old thread needed locking.  Now the printing Buber questions will have to stop as there very difficult to determin but other than that I should be able to help you.  Hopefully this thread won't get the De'vo touch as well.

If you keep this one updated and don't post misleading info then it will stay unlocked. That being said, I'm not positive what Buber, determin or the De'vo touch are (although the last one is a tad provocative).

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:03:54 AM by alex. »
Forum Founder.

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 03:07:54 AM »

Robert Butler

Mind stop being an ass? It was a typo... Damn! Not like your channel doesn't offer the occasional misinformative comment that you would Offer to be valuable info.

Now this thread is open for questions

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2011, 03:19:17 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Mind stop being an ass? It was a typo... Damn! Not like your channel doesn't offer the occasional misinformative comment that you would Offer to be valuable info.

Now this thread is open for questions

My channel never claims to be a factual guru on all things cards.

Something you seem to forget is that you are not above this forum's etiquette guidelines. If any other member here was hurling insults around and treating people with such disrespect  they would be talked down to. If you want to be a part of this community, you are going to be respectful, and that includes myself.

Also, as a disclaimer to others, shouldn't you mention that you're claiming to know everything about the company that has effectively cut all ties with you after you went on a hate tirade against them?

I'm not trying to be an ass (despite the fact that you consistently talk trash about me and many other people on here on a daily basis)., and coming from you that's like Hitler calling Bin Laden a jerk.  I also genuinely want to know what a Buber is.

EDIT: Bored of your constant attention-seeking. If you can't play nice, you won't play at all. Bye!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:44:44 AM by alex. »
Forum Founder.