You are Here:
HELP NEEDED: Someone who wants to design a deck and is good with photoshop!

Author (Read 878 times)

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I have a couple ideas for deck designs but I'm not very good with photoshop. If anyone wants to design a deck and has good photoshop skills and who owns photoshop, I need your help!
Anyone?

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
The only person who can design your deck is you. A good artist won't give you all their effort for free, and a bad artist will, but it will be far from your vision.

You're young, why not pick up the program and begin learning? I started when I was 12, but I know plenty of people that begin in high school and become Photoshop gods.
Forum Founder.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
The only person who can design your deck is you. A good artist won't give you all their effort for free, and a bad artist will, but it will be far from your vision.

You're young, why not pick up the program and begin learning? I started when I was 12, but I know plenty of people that begin in high school and become Photoshop gods.
I don't have that much money lying around to spend on software

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
You could get PS Elements.  it's a stripped down version, much cheaper and will give you the basics you need to get started.  There's also GiMP, which is free and you can do good things on it but IMO, it's a bit clunky.

Of course, you should not just open google and type in 'Photoshop torrent' or anything like that.  Nobody does that, anyway.  I mean just because Adobe have a record of opting not to press charges in cases of copyright infringement and actively encourage people to test the security of their software provided that they report back to them is no reason to illegally download their stuff.  I mean, it's true that it would be completely unprecedented for anything bad to happen to you as a result of doing so and it's SO easy but... errr...

yeah, don't do that.

AceGambit

• Discourse Lover
  • mundus vult decepi
GIMP is free, and very fully featured, however, I have been working in Photoshop since PS7, and working in GIMP is like a completely different universe for me.  If you really want to get into design, I recommend you start with PS.  Even if you do buy it, Elements is really worth the $60 or $70 you'll spend on it.

Of course, if you're thinking of spending $2,500 on Adobe's Master Collection, may I recommend you uhh, look elsewhere, and spend that money on a Cintiq, they are pretty awesome.
They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Evan, do you think when I was 12 I had the money for the entire Adobe Suite?

Maybe. ;) Definitely don't do what Kanped is talking about. I heard in Texas, you get the chair if you're caught with an unlicensed copy of Photoshop.
Forum Founder.

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
i have photoshop, and i can help you if you want? but ill have to have a price, say $20 for making the whole deck?
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
i have photoshop, and i can help you if you want? but ill have to have a price, say $20 for making the whole deck?
no offense but I'm kinda hoping for someone in the U.S.  :-\

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I heard in Texas, you get the chair if you're caught with an unlicensed copy of Photoshop.

You should see what they do to jaywalkers!
I LIKE MAILBOXES!