You are Here:
Hello all, from Cornwall, UK.

Author (Read 596 times)

Hello all, from Cornwall, UK.
« on: November 30, 2016, 05:09:30 PM »

Ga-rat

• Newcomer
Hello everyone, I would just like to say what an interesting forum this is, I have been having a browse around for a little while and finally decided to join.... So here I am.

I have a few new & old decks at the moment, including de la rue, Wadworths (some UK brewery advertising packaging), a couple of old happy families decks. Does this forum have any discussions about the Happy Families card game?

I would love to be able to post some pictures and get some information and feedback about my small collection.

I have been enjoying looking at pictures and reading about other members collections, it is great reading about some of the history and just imagining the kind of people who would have used the old decks that have survived to the current day, what a story they could tell. :mindf-ck:

Thanks for having me. :bosswalk: :o :o

Re: Hello all, from Cornwall, UK.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 03:17:28 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Hello Ga-rat and welcome to the Forum. I have no knowledge of Happy Families card game at all. We look forward to seeing your photos and if you have any questions just ask. Tends to be a friendly bunch here.  :)
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

Re: Hello all, from Cornwall, UK.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 08:05:02 AM »

Worst Bower

• Forum Regular
http://www.wopc.co.uk/ has lots of Happy Families decks. You can ask them as it is also run by members of the English Playing Card Society (EPCS).