NEW POLL: What is your age?

Author (Read 19097 times)

NEW POLL: What is your age?
« on: October 19, 2014, 12:54:06 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, people,

We started the original "what's your age" poll so long ago, I'm thinking the info's a little outdated by now - some percentage of those members have likely slipped to inactive status by now.

So, new poll, new age groups with even distribution.  As you grow into a new group, you can change your answer - we encourage you to do so.  While you're posting about your age, say a few words about your demographics if you like, or whatever else comes to mind.

Me, I'm sort of a mutt, ethnically speaking, with predominantly French origins - my mother is French-Canadian and my family name is French in origin.  Live in New York City, spent most of my life either in the city limits or in Westchester County to the north.  Spent about two years in South Florida in my early twenties - earned my FCC license and learned to be a bartender while I was there!  So if you need someone who can operate a transmitter up to 100,000 watts, find your card and pour you a perfectly dry Martini, I'm your man!  I can also be a bouncer - I learned aikido while I lived in Westchester!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: NEW POLL: What is your age?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 10:25:51 AM »

Edward

• True Member
Hi ! i am 57 , been flourishing for 3 yrs now putting in 4 to 8 hrs a day ! Retired  ! I have carpul tunnle in the hands ! that does not stop me from practice ! My influences are Dan Madison , The Buck twins , and of course Erdnase , This site is very helpful ! As in flourishing I tend to shoot at  the hard Material Ya ! paying off !!! except dropping cards all day ! I do not do this for money just personal fun !My decks of choise are Rounders , Arcanes , Bee ! To those people in my boat ! Keep bottom dealing !