You are Here:
De'vo Blades

Author (Read 5125 times)

Re: De'vo Blades
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »

JMMJ

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
For the sake of collecting, they seem to be great cards with the potential to have a great resale value, but I don't see spending ten bucks when I can spend seven and get arcanes or black ghosts which I will be willing to take out of the box.

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
How much are the originals worth now? I got those for what, $6 a deck? The new ones actually look great (the cards, NOT the box!) and the old ones...not so much. I wonder if that affects resale value.

Forum Founder.

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 05:46:38 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I would say that those facts would indeed affect the resale. I would like to compare the Black Ghost 1 to the Black Ghost 2, but I have not handled the BG1. Either way, the way a card handles and how rare it actually is affects the resale the most, not the box art ( think White Centurions or Jerry's). To further support that theory, I have seen some cool box designs and the cards absolutely suck...those cards are not of worth to me. The back art is also a deciding factor is "value", but again we are faced with the same dilemma as the tuck art.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »

EduardTodor

Wow.....
I guess you can tell that I'm not a professional deck reviewer :P

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 07:43:49 PM »

Collector

• Discourse Deity
  • I can be ironic, but I never outrage anyone.

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
quantity (availability) + interest (fever) + real tradings at a high price = profitable (speculative) resales

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in collecting beautiful ones" ~ PlayingCardCollector.net