You are Here:
Circle City

Author (Read 7229 times)

Re: Circle City
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 04:56:27 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
@Haw, I am canceling mine because I know I will never see the deck. If I do not have the first deck that they have sitting on their shelf and I paid $30 for, I cannot rightfully expect to receive a deck not even produced yet and I pledged $108 for...I don't feel like getting fucked out of even more money by these guys. I am giving them till the 30th to rectify the situation with more than just a cookie cutter "my bad"...if they don't, then they lose $108 and all future business
ok but wait they will still ship to us the order but will be very late right

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 09:49:33 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I believe they will print the deck.

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 10:32:14 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
I believe they will print the deck.
they defintely will print after getting those fund
@Haw, I am canceling mine because I know I will never see the deck. If I do not have the first deck that they have sitting on their shelf and I paid $30 for, I cannot rightfully expect to receive a deck not even produced yet and I pledged $108 for...I don't feel like getting fucked out of even more money by these guys. I am giving them till the 30th to rectify the situation with more than just a cookie cutter "my bad"...if they don't, then they lose $108 and all future business
the design is awesome maybe you can pick a few up at ebay seller ?? they sell around the same price

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I doubt after release they will sell for the same price...there is always an instant jump up
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
At the very least you have to pay for shipping after release. It's hilarious how some people don't appreciate the discounts we offer on Kickstarter (and by "we" I mean myself, Russell, Adam and Lance). "$9 a deck? ABSURD!! $95 a brick? ABSURD!! I'll wait till they're out for real."

The Vortex MSRP is $10-11/deck... plus shipping.

If you get stuck having to buy the deck after Kickstarter, you should still do it because honestly it will just go up in price more and more, but for the love of god why wait purposefully to pay more money?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Lol, you said it perfectly Alex...I have been trying to explain that in different words
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
At the very least you have to pay for shipping after release. It's hilarious how some people don't appreciate the discounts we offer on Kickstarter (and by "we" I mean myself, Russell, Adam and Lance). "$9 a deck? ABSURD!! $95 a brick? ABSURD!! I'll wait till they're out for real."

The Vortex MSRP is $10-11/deck... plus shipping.

If you get stuck having to buy the deck after Kickstarter, you should still do it because honestly it will just go up in price more and more, but for the love of god why wait purposefully to pay more money?

what does MSRP mean? I was confused because of that when I read the post.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
what does MSRP mean? I was confused because of that when I read the post.
MSRP means manufacturers suggested retail price

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 11:55:49 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
@sinsandman did circle city get in contact with you yet?? what's the update.
have you heard the word???

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 04:47:54 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
sinsandman did you recieve the deck?? the brimestone deck?? i saw shops selling the brimstone already and at americana kickstarter page he mention he move house

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 05:15:17 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I have received nothing. He fed me the same line of shit that he did before he moved. "you'll get them in a few days" last time be said that to me was well over a month ago. He may make some cool cards, but as a person, this guy is a liar and a thief.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 03:22:05 PM »

dee1orean

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Also a little concerned, ordered x2 Brimstone and X2 Revision 1 Decks straight off the website on Sept 30th. Fair enough the revision one was a pre order and it still lists it as such on the website so maybe they are waiting to ship all my decks together. An update would be nice though.
I'm the Master of Nonsensical Sense and illogical Logic

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 07:11:47 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
@Dee, I have been hounding this asshole for what seems like months now. He has showed up recently, only to post some half ass excuse as to why we (the customers) are getting screwed over, and has basically told us that he has better shit to do and to deal with it.

Let this be known. I have something in the works. If I ever pull some stupid shit like not sending out orders and disappearing for months, any one who's order I have ignored will be compensated in some way. I have better ethics and morals than to simply say "oh well".
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 08:02:36 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
What do you have in the works? o_O
Forum Founder.

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I'm confusing.
What decks the circle city print?
Only bike revision1 or brimstone deck too?
And who own americana deck?

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 08:47:04 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I'm confusing.
What decks the circle city print?
Only bike revision1 or brimstone deck too?
And who own americana deck?
Russell designed the Brimstone & Americana deck, and Adam designed the Revision1 deck. They joined forces and created Circle City Cards. :]
Forum Founder.

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 06:39:36 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
What I have in the works is a little under wraps right now. I can say that I and my wife are starting a site led off by a fb page. The page will be pretty big (along the lines of E, D&D, T11). I have some stuff already solid and lined up, and I have some things in the works. Maybe after I at least get the fb page running we can talk about stuff if you are interested, Alex.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
So the brimstone decks are printed and shipped off, right?
And there is complain about revision1 that we don't know whether it's ever printed.
Is that right?

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 07:50:30 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
We have no idea whether or not the Brimstones are shipped out. As far as the Revisions, I know it has been successfully funded, aside from that, in typical circle city fashion, we are in the dark as to the status of production. I don't know what is with these guys thinking "hey I got their money, so now fuck them." I'm starting to think that this whole circle city shit is a scam.
I apologize for my language, but my feelings are directly reflected through the strength of the words I type.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 08:16:53 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
But I don't think they are scamming.
At least I saw a picture of produced brimstone deck somewhere.

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 01:29:25 PM »

dee1orean

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Is there any kind of action that can be taken through kickstarter? not for me obviously as I ordered of the website, but if you pledged and the project has been funded so money has been taken. Surely thats a contract?
I'm the Master of Nonsensical Sense and illogical Logic

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 02:58:26 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I do believe that would be a contract. I am not so upset about the Revisions though. I am not involved in the process of production so I have no idea how long it typically takes. What I do know is, kickstarter is just the early stages, no money means nothing is happening. That being the case, I can understand not having the Revisions in my hands. But not having the Brimstones in my hands and being ignored when I ask for solution is what has me most irritated about the whole debacle.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
The Brimstones have been shipping for weeks now. I have been shipping the Kickstarter decks first, they were the first to back my project and that makes them first in line.  Has it taken me to long to send them out? Yes. I have over 1500 packages to ship out and it is a bit overwhelming. The whole 'business' is just me in my living-room with thousands of cards and mailing supplies, I wish I had a factory to pump these out faster.

Once I have caught up to demand, I will be able to ship decks within 24 hours of purchase. Until then, if anyone has a question on their order please email me anytime.  I'll be happy to give you an update on your purchase.  Rest assured that the decks you have ordered WILL be delivered to you and I apologize for how long it is taking.

Russell
CustomDesignedCards [at] gmail.com

---edit---
As for how long it takes to produce:  A long time.  Adam (Revision 1) is on his fourth proof. He wants to make sure everything is perfect before sending them out. It does take longer, but the end result is a better product.  One of the downsides to using Kickstarter is that it makes the process seem much longer due to the nature of the site.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:45:59 PM by RWKercheval »
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2011, 05:19:56 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
So I just took this from Circle City's FB page...check this out. It is a conversation through posts, and this is how it played out;‎

3 days Russell! In 3 days, if you do not take actual time to address your shortcoming, you lose money now and money later. If I were your partner, I would abandon ship so not to be associated with what you are doing. Your actions are sure to see the failure of your company. No contact, a cookie cutter apology attached to an excuse (moving is no excuse for lack of contact when you run a business...the internet is everywhere), and no resolution as to what you (as a business owner) plan to do to make up for your LIES. You told people they would get their cards in a few days well over a month ago. Congrats on your successful funding of the Americana...but I don't see you moving much beyond that due to your lack of customer service skills. You still have time to correct this though. Also would be making a mistake to pass me off as "one customer who doesn't really matter"
See More
Like ·  · 2 hours ago ·
Evan Zelig likes this.

Circle City Card Company: Brandon, relax, they are in the mail.
about an hour ago · Like

Brandon O'Hanley Denys: And again that is all you have to say? I heard that well over a month ago. You obviously don't get it, and that is fine. Lessons learned I guess
about an hour ago · Like ·  1 person

Circle City Card Company: I addressed your rant like you asked.
about an hour ago · Like

Brandon O'Hanley Denys: You took all my words, which I am very calm about, and again gave a bs response. You don't get it...as a business owner, it is not ok to blow people off who have given you their money, just to come back over a month later with some run of the mill garbage. Would you have sent me the cards if I said "I'll pay you a month and a half from now."? No you wouldn't, so then why is ok for me to pay for them and you tell me a month and a half later that they are again "in the mail"?

Brandon O'Hanley Denys Or do you not see how you treat your customers? Have you even looked at your fb page and seen all the unhappy customers? Does that even bother you? You got your money, so you're all set right?

Circle City Card Company: ‎^ overly long winded post.
about an hour ago · Like

Brandon O'Hanley Denys: ‎"they are in the mail." is not resolution. I am fair though...I will stand by my giving you 3 days to pull your head out of your ass. After that, sorry for your failure. You do not address your supporters and treat your supporters the way you are doing so now....you just don't. And my posts are getting likes as I type this. RED FLAG, RUSSELL!!!
about an hour ago · Like

Circle City Card Company: THEY ARE IN THE MAIL!
about an hour ago · Like

Brandon O'Hanley Denys: Wow you really are that ignorant aren't you? "they're in the mail" doesn't fix anything. You do not care about your customers and you have shown that here. No offers of fixing you fuck up other than a "deal with it, I sent them about 2 months late but I still sent them" attitude. You amaze me...this is how you represent Circle City? Does your partner know anything about this?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2011, 05:25:50 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
What is it that you want me to 'fix', exactly? I have your cards in the mail.

I don't appriciate you taking ONE conversation (out of context) posting it for all to see.  As I have stated before, I am shipping the KICKSTARTER decks out first, THEN I will be sending the web-orders. Yes, it is taking longer than expected and I am sorry for the delay. I am/was completely overwhelmed at the positive response from making this deck and I was in no way ready for such a huge number of purchases.  I have been 'catching-up' to orders made each week. Soon I will be all caught up and will have a fast turn around time.

I do thank each person for their pledge/purchase and I completely empathize with you on the length of time it is taking to ship out. Everyones orders will be shipped. CircleCityCards is a new business and we are learning as we go.

---edit---
Again, if anyone has a question about their order, please email me.
CustomDesignedCards [at] gmail.com
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:45:00 PM by RWKercheval »
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!