I miss you.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Re: I miss you guys.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:49:51 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
We've missed you, too.  I know I've certainly missed you!

Where have you been?  You do know about the new owner of the board, yes?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 02:24:55 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
dude its been way to long since the days we all competed to have the most post you dropped off the face of the earth, whats the deal bro? lol welcome back.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Where's the original crew at?!
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:13:43 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Where's the original crew at?!

Brown Baggs just check in on another topic...  Nice to see more familiar (avatar) faces around here.

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 06:07:35 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I am one of the vintage models here right? been with ya from the start and getting better with age right?
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 09:58:09 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I want my gold name back. >=[
Forum Founder.

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 08:56:31 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I am still kicking around. Pretty busy with other things lately but manage to check over the forum here and there.  :D

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 09:34:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I am still kicking around. Pretty busy with other things lately but manage to check over the forum here and there.  :D

We miss you, too, Curt!

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 09:04:50 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Hello everyone, this is crazy to see everyone on here again, and I'm glad to see I'm still ranked within' the top ten of the post count! I remember becoming an active member on here towards the beginning of my sophomore year of high school, and now this Saturday I'm going to graduate. It's crazy to see how the years have just flown by.

I really do miss being the active member I once was, but my collection addiction starting costing me too much to the point where I realized it was best just to stop altogether. It was difficult, but it had to be done. Now I still love cards, and all the art, but for now I'm just going to continue to be a window shopper.

I still admire my collection, and play with my cards every day. I also plan on eventually releasing my own deck with my good friend (just something I've wanted to do for a few years now), and maybe someday my dream will become  true and I will have a deck produced by the great USPCC.

Don't think I've forgotten about you guys, I still check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing and to see the status of the forum, and to see all the new decks being produced.

Well that's all for now, but I want to stop by from time to see how everyone is doing, and just to keep in touch.

Again, I miss you guys, see you sometime soon!
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 12:04:57 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Hello everyone, this is crazy to see everyone on here again, and I'm glad to see I'm still ranked within' the top ten of the post count! I remember becoming an active member on here towards the beginning of my sophomore year of high school, and now this Saturday I'm going to graduate. It's crazy to see how the years have just flown by.

I really do miss being the active member I once was, but my collection addiction starting costing me too much to the point where I realized it was best just to stop altogether. It was difficult, but it had to be done. Now I still love cards, and all the art, but for now I'm just going to continue to be a window shopper.

I still admire my collection, and play with my cards every day. I also plan on eventually releasing my own deck with my good friend (just something I've wanted to do for a few years now), and maybe someday my dream will become  true and I will have a deck produced by the great USPCC.

Don't think I've forgotten about you guys, I still check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing and to see the status of the forum, and to see all the new decks being produced.

Well that's all for now, but I want to stop by from time to see how everyone is doing, and just to keep in touch.

USPC isn't as great as it once was - you should check out Expert PCC and Legends PCC, especially if you're planning to design something of your own.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 12:34:34 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

USPC isn't as great as it once was - you should check out Expert PCC and Legends PCC, especially if you're planning to design something of your own.

I know its not but its one of those things where, I've always wanted to print a deck at USPCC because of their reputation among common people and their history. Sure I could print a deck (probably cheaper, and maybe even better quality) elsewhere, but in my mind I still have a huge preference towards USPCC, especially since that's where 97% of the decks in my collection were made.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!