You are Here:
Would anyone like to see my newest member? Hustling Joe transformation cards1895

Author (Read 12515 times)

Crazy Gizmo

I just recently had the chance of acquiring my most treasured deck since I started collecting. Who you might ask, well the Hustling Joe transformation cards.

About the cards, it is a complete deck except for missing joker  :(  plus there is no box. Finding a complete deck those were minor setbacks to a treasured find. They are dated 1895 i believe these are first edition because there is no border on the court cards. Even though the second edition was printed the same year.

if you would like to see specific ones just let me know for close-ups of singles otherwise I will be posting pics shortly of them all.

ecNate

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran

• Kickstarter:
Congrats!  That is also on my wishlist, but I doubt I will be pursuing it for price reasons unless I can find a damaged or incomplete deck like you did.  That's really all most people are able to or willing to get some of these classic antique decks which are in very short supply.  Great find either way, even if it is 52-J!  ;)

Crazy Gizmo

Here are the cards pictured in suits

PlayingCardsTop1000

• Newcomer
  • In search of the prettiest playing card designs
The clubs are telling a whole story! A policeman and poor widow that needs to be consoled. It made me smile.

Congratulations on finding a deck of rare beauty.
I am exploring and collecting playing card images.

It is like a beauty contest with four levels:

Some are uncommonly nice.
Some are rare beauties .
Some are of epic splendour
Some are ... wow! ... utterly, breathtakingly gorgeous.

https://playingcardstop1000.com