You are Here:
Hello!

Author (Read 192 times)

Hello!
« on: March 16, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »

Frosty

• Newcomer
Hello everyone.

I have been collecting cards for quite a while, but I was never super into it. Everything I was at the store and I saw a cool deck of cards I would pick it up. Slowly my collection grew, but I very quickly ran out of decks to buy at the store because I had them all. As I got a little older I started looking on various websites to buy more and more. Eventually I came to the stage that I believe a lot of people here have been to, where they want to create their own deck of cards. Thats exactly where I am right now. I had been doing research on the processes, kickstarter funded decks, shipping fulfillment centers, the whole 9 yards. Through my research and chatting with other people who had been successful at my goal, I came across this forum. After a quick look around I realized it would not be a waste of time to create an account and get to know people here.

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »

Eddie Hughlett

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
Welcome Frosty,

There are members here who are happy to help.  Good luck on your venture. Looking forward to seeing your work.

-eh

Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:03:06 PM »

Don Boyer

• Vice President/Director of Club Forum, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome to the forum, Frosty - you're in good company here.  Feel free to ask around.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Services for Hire

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain