Celestial Red & Black - Encarded
« on: November 22, 2016, 12:22:33 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Celestial Red Celestial Black
by Encarded Playing Card Co

Celestial was inspired by the astronomical instruments of ancient times, the charts of the sky and the limitless bounds of imagination. Celestial incorporates dynamic edge detail that looks amazing in fans, while the bold design lines will catch the eye and are perfect for cardistry. Like all Encarded decks, the faces are custom yet familiar and perfectly playable.

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER TUESDAY, NOV. 22ND AT 12PM EST
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

Re: Celestial Red & Black - Encarded
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 01:21:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Very elegant stuff.  These will go pretty quickly.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 12:13:12 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Tried to get 2x Celestial Red decks, apparently already sold out from what the checkout area of the store said. I did manage to get one Celestial Red though. I gotta say, that was sickeningly fast if they sold out that quickly.

Edit: It may be that Paul is slow rolling the Reds out to insure they last a bit longer. I went back at the suggestion of a friend on UC and was able to get a couple more decks. I'm okay with paying shipping twice for these haha. They are still in stock but I suspect these will be gone within the first 24 hours. Don't delay!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 12:38:17 PM by Fess »
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 05:11:03 PM »

Encarded Inc.

• We make cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Thanks for the topic, I've been slammed lately and haven't done much "forum-ing" these days (there are just soooo many darn places to communicate anymore, it's like a full time job).

At any rate, these are going to be the intro price until tomorrow at noon. The store has been a bit finicky at times because of people putting huge numbers of decks in their carts to see how many are left, which messes it up for everyone else. :(  As of right now, there are a handful of Black foiled decks and about 300 Red still left.

I think these are going to look great in hand and I'm looking forward to getting all of these out to people asap!

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 10:53:43 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Thanks for the topic, I've been slammed lately and haven't done much "forum-ing" these days (there are just soooo many darn places to communicate anymore, it's like a full time job).

At any rate, these are going to be the intro price until tomorrow at noon. The store has been a bit finicky at times because of people putting huge numbers of decks in their carts to see how many are left, which messes it up for everyone else. :(  As of right now, there are a handful of Black foiled decks and about 300 Red still left.

I think these are going to look great in hand and I'm looking forward to getting all of these out to people asap!

Ahh, that makes sense. I wish people wouldn't do that. Add what you want to buy and buy it. Seems like a simple process but apparently it's not. Curiosity will win out for some folks. While it's probably very entertaining to mess with the cart and check how many are available it only ends up being more work for you having to deal with additional orders and costs people like me more in shipping by having to place an another order. Sure gums up the works.

Maybe a happy medium would be to limit single purchases to 120 decks? That's a whole pile of plenty and would eliminate the cart games.