Prism: Day & Dusk (LIVE on KS!)

Author (Read 2360 times)

Prism: Day & Dusk (LIVE on KS!)
« on: September 27, 2016, 03:58:27 AM »

Fud

• Elite Member
  • Life's too short for boring playing cards

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce that Prism Day and Dusk will be (re)launching on Kickstarter on October 11th!

The Prism cards are world-first unique creations featuring tactile gloss ink on the card faces. This is the second (and final) installment in the Prism trilogy after the very successful Prism: Night.

The new and improved Prism campaign will have heaps of awesomeness, including free US shipping, lots of early birds, and some super limited items which only a few lucky backers will be able to get (codenamed Prism: SPECTRUM)!

Stay tuned for more spoilers are we get closer to the launch. I can’t wait to see this project made!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/585926215/1398563843?token=cf28366e

Ben
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:00:42 AM by Fud »

Re: Prism: Day & Dusk (Coming to KS Oct 11)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 04:58:39 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I have to say I really like the new tuck box for the Day deck. Looks promising and I'm excited to see more. Sounds like a lot of incentive for people with EB's etc. I'll be a backer of course regardless of all that whatsits. Super limited items you say, this has me curious. When you say "items" I'm thinking card clips, dealer coins and t-shirts. Maybe a few poker chips sprinkled in or some box or another. So when you say "items" is this what you mean, or do you mean "Deck"s? I don't think gizmos and doodads get to have codenames.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:29:32 AM »

Fud

• Elite Member
I have to say I really like the new tuck box for the Day deck. Looks promising and I'm excited to see more. Sounds like a lot of incentive for people with EB's etc. I'll be a backer of course regardless of all that whatsits. Super limited items you say, this has me curious. When you say "items" I'm thinking card clips, dealer coins and t-shirts. Maybe a few poker chips sprinkled in or some box or another. So when you say "items" is this what you mean, or do you mean "Deck"s? I don't think gizmos and doodads get to have codenames.

Thanks Fes!
For the super limited items; you'll have to wait and see. I think it will be pretty obvious once you get on the campaign page, but a bit of mystery never hurt anyone ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 10:27:41 PM »

Fud

• Elite Member
Hi Guys,

Another few pics of the deck boxes...

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »

Fud

• Elite Member
A couple more snaps :)

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 07:06:18 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Now I can see the new card back. I like it, much improved. Going to be a lot of fun to watch this thing in action.  ;D
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 03:24:03 AM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
I agree with Fess, the new tuck and back for Day is pretty awesome!  Looking forward to the successful funding of your project Ben!   :D

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 10:06:31 PM »

Fud

• Elite Member
Thanks guys!

Project preview page is now up for inspection!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/585926215/1398563843?token=cf28366e

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »

Fud

• Elite Member
Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that Prism: Day & Dusk Playing cards are now LIVE on Kickstarter!

These cards are a world-first creation with shiny UV gloss on the card faces. Unique and colorful, there are 2 decks to choose from as well as the original Prism: Night – over 2000 sold!

Make sure to check them out- these are beautiful cards!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/585926215/prism-day-and-dusk-playing-cards-0

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Prism: Day & Dusk (LIVE on KS!)
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 05:14:52 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I'm in of course. These look great.  :D

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 05:53:10 PM »

Fud

• Elite Member
Hi Everyone,

the Prism Day & Dusk campaign is going great - 91% funded with 2 weeks to go - this is going to get made!

We have revealed what Prism: SPECTRUM is - another whole deck, but limited to only 50 - just a few left!

We have also released Prism: Prototypes, where you can get the thick gloss decks by MPC as well as the UV gloss by LPCC - also super limited (30 only) and great for collectors.

Make sure to check the campaign out to be part if this. If you are a past EPC project backer and you pledge for 4 or more decks you get a 5th one for FREE :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/585926215/prism-day-and-dusk-playing-cards-0

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 04:21:18 AM »

Fud

• Elite Member
Hi Everyone,

Prism: Day and Dusk is now FUNDED! These stunning glossy decks will be made, so make sure to pick up a set today! Only 8 days left :)

Some prototype decks remain if you want to pick up a limited edition deck (ask about a Spectrum), and we have just unlocked the final in the PRISM range: A mixed uncut sheet featuring all 4 PRISM versions, complete with gloss ink and super-collector's status (only 10 made!)

Check out the project and get on board the Prism Train!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/585926215/prism-day-and-dusk-playing-cards-0/posts/1723672

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 05:15:00 PM »

PrincessTrouble

• Don't Use This!
  • Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Congrats, Ben.  Looking forward to completing my Prism trilogy.

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 07:11:28 PM »

Fud

• Elite Member
Just 3 days left on the successfully funded PRISM: Day and Dusk playing cards! Don't miss your opportunity to be part of the project own the unique cards with tactile UV-gloss on every face - truly stunning creations!

If you are interested in Prism: Spectrum, make sure to message me to find out how :)