You are Here:
Post Your Collection / Your Newest Acquisitions

Author (Read 349053 times)

Re: Post your full collection
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2012, 07:39:18 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
First of all, great collection. Lot's of rare decks there! Second of all, did you cut up your uncuts to make them look like that on the bottom of your middle shelf? And finally, what happened to the spots for the Vortex deck?

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Awesome collection and beautiful displays! Where did you get the wall displays?

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2012, 10:24:27 PM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
@Curt... The Secret Weapon Deck... Desert Shield, right?

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2012, 10:33:22 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
@ Nathan

Thanks! The bottom row in the middle shelf is just ad card from the various decks that have been bent into shape a so they fit like that. Nothing too fancy. I was running out of space, so I needed to use it to display decks I currently have. I am planning on adding another frame or two fairly soon, so I should have plenty of room when my Vortex decks arrive.

@ Evan

Thanks! The displays were originally normal shadow frames ( picture frames with depth ) that had glass on the front. I removed the glass and added the individual shelves with trim that I bought from the hardware store, then painted everything black.

@ Jonathan

Unfortunately, yes.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:49:04 PM by Curt »

« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2012, 12:15:57 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
nice collection man .. btw why did you not put the seasons together ?? btw what is the display on the table and bottom of the middle shelf

Thanks!

The Seasons decks are separated because the display fits 7 decks across and me being somewhat OCD, I didn't want to lose the symmetry that I have going on in that frame. The other display was originally for holding brochures and stuff, but it works perfectly to display cards, its made out of acrylic. The bottom row of the middle wall display is an area that I can store extra decks if I put them in horizontally and stack them, but for now I just have some ad cards tucked in there to display the backs, I think it looks kind of cool that way though.   
are you joking ?? they kind of look cool ??? THEY LOOK SUPER COOL!! it look like a uncut sheet roll up

500 deck collection
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2012, 06:32:21 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
Hey guys, if anyone's interested, here's my card collection :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIx2qt_Shg

Re: 500 deck collection
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Welcome to the discourse!

Very impressive collection you have there! I've got about half as many decks as you  :P

« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2012, 06:52:05 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Very nice collection! - I wonder if anyone else possibly hs enough as you. Don - CBJ - care to chime in?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »

Billywiz

• Elite Member
Wow really nice collection seb, I have alot of the same decks, but not nearly the quantity.

« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2012, 07:03:34 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
First of all, awesome collection! Also let me welcome you to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy it here. Finally, it seems like some of those crown decks are 1st editions... nice! BTW do you speak french? How long have you been collecting?

@Kpop - I believe very few people in these forums have as much cards. I know Don, Alex, and TigerKnee do, and I own almost 400 without counting duplicates.

« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2012, 07:19:08 PM »

Dudeee

• True Member
Awesome collection, bravo!!!

« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
Welcome to the discourse!

Very impressive collection you have there! I've got about half as many decks as you  :P

No need to brag Evan ;) I'm all about quality, not quantity :)

« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2012, 09:00:36 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
Very nice collection! - I wonder if anyone else possibly hs enough as you. Don - CBJ - care to chime in?

Thx KPop! I'm trying to be a bit more reasonnable and not buy as many decks as I used to though... ;)

« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
Wow really nice collection seb, I have alot of the same decks, but not nearly the quantity.

Well, quality IS everything, isnt it? ;)

« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
First of all, awesome collection! Also let me welcome you to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy it here. Finally, it seems like some of those crown decks are 1st editions... nice! BTW do you speak french? How long have you been collecting?

@Kpop - I believe very few people in these forums have as much cards. I know Don, Alex, and TigerKnee do, and I own almost 400 without counting duplicates.

Yes Nathan, I speak french, I'm from Montreal.. I looove the Crowns. They handle beautifully :)

« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2012, 09:40:13 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

I haven't done a count in a while.  But I do know I have over 300 different decks, and another 130+ extras.

I'm probably sitting around 450.

I'll do a count/pics sometime this week.

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2012, 09:42:58 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

Yes Nathan, I speak french, I'm from Montreal.. I looove the Crowns. They handle beautifully :)

Seb, Awesome collection!

I didn't know you were from Montreal!  It's a beautiful city!

Have you ever eaten at Mr.Steer downtown?  They have amazing burgers!

Anyway.. back on topic.

Great collection, I'll try to post some pics of mine by the weekend.

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2012, 09:45:53 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
Haha yes I love Mr. Steer! Great burgers indeed! Where are u from? I'd love to see your collection as well :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:46:51 PM by seb »

« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2012, 10:08:02 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I'm from Oshawa Ontario, around 4hrs from you.

You can see pics of some of my collection on my Facebook Account... we're already friends there.  I'm Bicycle Cards

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.136077266486694.30152.100002532642947&type=3

Newer pics are at the bottom.. but I really need to take more recent pics

CBJ

« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2012, 10:57:53 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
Very nice, a lot of nice cards in there. And if you ever come to Montreal and you wanna eat some tasty burgers at Mr Steer, lemme know!

« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2012, 12:19:29 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

I do too! I'm actually originally french, from a french mom (2 french grandparents), and a french dad (born in France from a Spanish and an Italian, already french citizens). I love the crowns as well. What I really like about your collection is that there is some variety but there is also a lot of the good decks... You know what I mean. ;)

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2012, 09:03:55 AM »

seb

• YouTube:
I actually do try to buy only the decks I might use; I wont buy any new thing (or old) just for the sake of having them... Some cards on the market are completely useless, let's face it, and I'm filling my cabinets with good quality cards only ;) I have made a few mistakes in the past, though :) But everything is quite relative and one man's ugly deck may be another's treasure ;)

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2012, 11:36:26 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I actually do try to buy only the decks I might use; I wont buy any new thing (or old) just for the sake of having them... Some cards on the market are completely useless, let's face it, and I'm filling my cabinets with good quality cards only ;) I have made a few mistakes in the past, though :) But everything is quite relative and one man's ugly deck may be another's treasure ;)
Sometimes making mistakes may a fun "rupture" <--- that's french, and you know what I mean ;)
How come you don't own more Seasons deck since you like the way they handle so much?
And how come you don't own the Americana, Brimstone and Revision 1 decks? They handle very well and also look very nice!

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
The reason why I dont have more Seasons and why I didnt buy the latest cards is simply because Im trying to be reasonable and dont spend so much money in cards :)

« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2012, 08:16:13 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Here is my collection...
- Adam